And it begins...

CVR98GT

Audiophile Poster
Established Member
I just got back from ordering the begining of my mods. K&N Cold Air Intake, Magnaflow exhaust and Flowtech H pipe, and a set of 4.10s for my 98gt, so far the only thing I have heard from anyone is that they are sorry, Because I havenow tied up my income for the next few years. Just as a guess, does anyone know what kind of times this set up would be capable of. (Its an auto...yeah, i know :poke: ) Bone stock my best was [email protected]

My next mod is a NX Kit. Can anyone tell me what else I need to do to be as safe as possible with a 100 shot? Should I go wet or dry?

Last edited:

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Were you running on street tires on your best time? If you plan on adding the juice I would make sure you have a fuel pump that will handle the extra power. You definitely don't want to be running lean because the pump is old and can't take the extra load. With the 4.10's you may want to invest in some sticky tires for the track to get the most out of them. I know the 4.10's in my LX can be kind of difficult to use on the street even without the ET Streets.

Users who are viewing this thread