And, I'm out. Farewell my sweet Shelby

Daffy

My cars own me.
Established Member
Almost brought a tear to my eyes to watch my Shelby head down the road, first time I've heard the magnaflow from outside the car, sounded so good.

So I'm out guys, it's been a blast.

Oh, some might wonder why, after 9 mustangs, 6 of them cobras, I've sold my '11 sweet Shelby baby. So I have room in the garage for my '14 Shelby baby. :dancenana:

This will be a long couple of weeks.

Van@RevanRacing

Almost brought a tear to my eyes to watch my Shelby head down the road, first time I've heard the magnaflow from outside the car, sounded so good.

So I'm out guys, it's been a blast.

Oh, some might wonder why, after 9 mustangs, 6 of them cobras, I've sold my '11 sweet Shelby baby. So I have room in the garage for my '14 Shelby baby. :dancenana:

This will be a long couple of weeks.

Things that don't suck! :beer:

Congrats!

stangposse

Established Member
Hmmm....its gonna be hard for your '14 to look better than the one you just sold. Your GT500 was one of my all time favorites.

Good luck!

Daffy

My cars own me.
Established Member
Thanks guys.

My '14 is a clone of my '11, so if you liked the look get ready for déjà vu. LoL

Silver with black stripe, glass roof. And of course I'll be doing wheels, TFs again or CCWs.

Yea, I'm that guy, upgrades a car and most people could t tell, but car guys get it.

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Grats ! The 14's are very nice, and you have basically bought your clone in a newer year. I am sure the new owner of your 11 is VERY happy :)

Ahhh...do not need to say this to you but:

Let the mods....BEGIN !!

Users who are viewing this thread