Anbody Watch "Justified" on FX?

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Catch it every Tuesday, one of the best shows on TV right now. Next to True Detective, it's probably my favorite.
I downloaded Seasons 1-4 and have been getting the last couple episodes online to catch up. It's a great show. Definitely a modern western satire to it.

Love this show. Fyi next season is it for the series.

When I saw that Elmore Leonard passed away, I figured it wouldn't stick around for too much longer. You are saying Season 5 or Season 6 is the last?

I just hope we get to see Winona more. :rockon::banana:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i was going to post a thread lol. was this on last week? i thought i had my dvr set to record the series but there was nothing there come wednesday :cuss:
its happened before where there was no episode for a week and also where i thought it was set and it wasnt. :bash:

I just hope we get to see Winona more. :rockon::banana:

she is :rockon:

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
i was going to post a thread lol. was this on last week? i thought i had my dvr set to record the series but there was nothing there come wednesday :cuss:

its happened before where there was no episode for a week and also where i thought it was set and it wasnt. :bash:

she is :rockon:

I'm not sure. IMBD shows an episode last week, but I don't think it aired...

PaladinMan187

Ford/Subaru Parts Guru
Established Member
There was no episode last week.

I'm ticked that its already canceled after next season. Its a great show. I think Timothy Olyphant is an amazing actor and is perfect for the role. Its amazing how they span so many different people and dynamics and still keep your attention.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
There was no episode last week.

I'm ticked that its already canceled after next season. Its a great show. I think Timothy Olyphant is an amazing actor and is perfect for the role. Its amazing how they span so many different people and dynamics and still keep your attention.

Yep. Wish it was around for at least another 2-3 seasons. But when the man that produced the material for the entire concept of the show dies, what else can you do?

Random fact, Natalie Zea, the actress that plays Winona Hawkins, is from Harris County (Houston). Just goes to show that Texas really does know how to grow them right!

Watson91

Established Member
I love this show. I have followed it since Season 2. I watched all the seasons a few times. I am sad to hear its gonna end soon. The writers, in my opinion, are good at keeping the story line moving through many different phases.

Not sure if anyone here has seen Hell on Wheels, but it is another of my favorites. I would recommend checking it out if you like Justified.

LostPony

Established Member
Love the show! I've watched it from the beginning. Sad to hear it might end after next season, but that would be better than running it into the ground with lame story lines.

texaswrx

Established Member
The show was due to finish up with one more season before Elmore passed. I believe the series is based on his book "Fire in the hole". I wish there was a bit more of the back and fourth between Raylan and Boyd.

Raylan Givens: I hope I didn't take you away from anything.
Boyd Crowder: Well I was this close to bringing a sinner to Jesus and now he is consigned to eternal damnation. I hope that you're happy.

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
the wife and I both absolutely love Justified. I've watched it since the very first episode.

Not sure if anyone here has seen Hell on Wheels, but it is another of my favorites. I would recommend checking it out if you like Justified.

Absolutely.... I love Hell On Wheels too!

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
I'm hoping the series finishes with both of them still standing.

After last night's episode though, I've really wondering where it goes from here. Boyd's up a creek without a paddle, and now Ava seems to be getting into something of her own...not to mention what Raylan wants to do. I won't spoil anything thought.

Users who are viewing this thread