Analyze This

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Stop trying to do dyno runs with your skateboard young man!

j/k:p

NetworkingGuru

Established Member
Is that with the stock chip? I don't think it looks too bad after 3K, IMHO (below 14.1), real rich in the high end, but that could be just me.

Jerryk

Halfshaft abuser
Established Member
Easy, thats a car w/ no chip and where the dyno software is not setup to read below 10.0:1 (very rich) and you're car never gets leaner that 9.9:1 from 4250 to redline. Seen some where it was in the high 8's.. very very rich. Clog your cats rich! Get a chip! I nominate 03' Cobra's as the worst programmed car from Ford ever!

NetworkingGuru

Established Member
Originally posted by Jerryk
Easy, thats a car w/ no chip and where the dyno software is not setup to read below 10.0:1 (very rich) and you're car never gets leaner that 9.9:1 from 4250 to redline. Seen some where it was in the high 8's.. very very rich. Clog your cats rich! Get a chip! I nominate 03' Cobra's as the worst programmed car from Ford ever!

Nah, it's not poor programming, it's just programmed for the 2.93 pulley :D

Blades

Established Member
heheh what chip do you think i should go with? Whats the deal with A/F ratios.. lower is better right? well not necesarilly better but richer. I wanna stay on the safe side. You think a 2.8 pulley and a chip would do the trick while staying safe? Or should i just wait for a new supercharger?

Postban : it was with my nikes.. I only bust out the skateboard when i race cars deep into the 9s. :D

Users who are viewing this thread