An S4 tried to race me the other day....

Slobra

Established Member
I was coming home from work the other day and this S4 pulls up beside be, revs it a few times then takes off. I haven't tested out the Apten yet so I figured, WTH.. He wouldnt slow down so I'm going 80-90 the whole time just to keep up, then he slows down to about 65-70. I get beside him, look over and he knods and takes off. I shifted down to 3rd and hammered it.. The traction control light came on :rockon: and put BUSLENGTHS on him from about 70-130.... He stayed pretty far back after that.. :shrug:

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
:thumbsup:

That is always amusing. I had a guy in an S2000 with what sounded like a supercharger try that a couple months ago. I let him across the intersection before I took off to make sure he was serious. After I passed him he completely vanished.

NBS4

BANNED!
Originally posted by Slobra
I was coming home from work the other day and this S4 pulls up beside be, revs it a few times then takes off. I haven't tested out the Apten yet so I figured, WTH.. He wouldnt slow down so I'm going 80-90 the whole time just to keep up, then he slows down to about 65-70. I get beside him, look over and he knods and takes off. I shifted down to 3rd and hammered it.. The traction control light came on :rockon: and put BUSLENGTHS on him from about 70-130.... He stayed pretty far back after that.. :shrug:

Wanna Race? :-D

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Hey NBS4, do you have any pics of your car? I am doing flames on my 03 this fall and love the Nogaro blue color! Also, if you wouldn't mind, a paint code would be great. Anyway, any info or pics would be awesome, you've got quite a runner there.

My email address is [email protected]

TIA!

NBS4

BANNED!
Originally posted by sambandit
Hey NBS4, do you have any pics of your car? I am doing flames on my 03 this fall and love the Nogaro blue color! Also, if you wouldn't mind, a paint code would be great. Anyway, any info or pics would be awesome, you've got quite a runner there.

My email address is [email protected]

TIA!

Sam,

As soon as i'm totally unpacked and have my server up i'll send you a few pics

BenD

Established Member
12.08 in a Quarter

Hey Sambandit, does that thing really run that fast in a quarter...you gotta be kidding! No way!

Ben

Users who are viewing this thread