an interesting fact regarding WMDs

Neal

Untouchable
Established Member
there was enough sarin gas in the shell exploded several weeks ago on a roadside in Iraq to kill thousands of people if detonated properly. and it only held one gallon of liquid.

now lets say you had ten gallond of this stuff. enough to kill tens of thousands of people, if not hundreds of thousands. now if you were given 6 months (essentially the time Saddam had to hide or destroy or export his weapons) to dispose of 10 gallons of liquid (imagine 10 gallons of milk + protective containers) do you think you could hide them all? if you had an area say......... the size of california and plenty of friendly neighbors?

I know I could. you couldn't find that shit after I hid it if you were using the combs they had in space balls to search the desert.

just something to think about.

whip

Established Member
Yet nobody wants to believe that. I don't like president Bush for other reasons (read: our economy, or how to present yourself as a leadership figure) but I think he did right in the war situation. Those f'ers had to be shook up, weather they have ties to alqueda or not. I personally believe we should have nuked the whole place, and gone in with protective clothing and set up a gas staition and a shipping pier.

devildog92

Established Member
Originally posted by whip
Yet nobody wants to believe that. I don't like president Bush for other reasons (read: our economy, or how to present yourself as a leadership figure) but I think he did right in the war situation. Those f'ers had to be shook up, weather they have ties to alqueda or not. I personally believe we should have nuked the whole place, and gone in with protective clothing and set up a gas staition and a shipping pier.

I agree on the war too, but lets be fair. Bush inherited Clintons problems in regard to the economy. We were in a downturn before Bush took office, and he has created over 1 million jobs in the last 7 months, the largest growth since Reagan. Not bad from a 'Cowboy' IMO. He is not the most charasmatic leader we've ever had, however to say that he's not the one to present himself properly when his predecessor was impeached for lying under oath for getting hummers in the oval office as well as the falsification of documents then lying about it to a Federal Grand Jury, his Whitewater connection, his inability to have a decent foreign policy, his give-away programs that take money out of middle-class Americans mouths, etc, etc, etc. I could go on, but people get the hint. Again, Bush is not the best Pres we've had as of late, but his foreign policy is at least intelligible, he has made great progress on foeign affairs (considering most of the world hates us and hated us BEFORE we stood up for ourselves as well as Liberty, jealousy is a terrible attribute), the economy is growing quite quickly, and he has better morals than that of an alleycat we have seen plague our government. This time around the alternative to Bush is WAYYYYYYYYY to scary to imagine. He gets my vote.

Users who are viewing this thread