AN GT500 Valve cover fittings now available

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Plumb your Valve cover PCV, separator or Catch cans with these blow proof MMR Billet AN Fittings. These screw into the factory covers with no modification and utilize the OE style O-rings. Fitting size is -10. Fits both driver side and passenger side covers. Complete breather kits now also available on the MMR website.

coyote%20VC%20fitting.jpg

Gt500%20VC%20fitting%20installed.jpg

Order here: http://www.modularmotorsportsracing...page=product_info&cPath=26_27&products_id=550

Last edited:

Hot Street10

Established Member
On passenger side valve cover,what happens when u disconnect electronic plug to PVC?I would want to run both valve covers to a catch can.

Bad Company

Established Member
On passenger side valve cover,what happens when u disconnect electronic plug to PVC?I would want to run both valve covers to a catch can.
From what I've been told by a good source this is a heater element. It will not bring on a CEL to disconnect the electrical plug and removal of the heater element from the PVC system. The wiring is a constant 12volt keyed, so it can also be used as a keyed power source to run an additional accessory if need be.

Users who are viewing this thread