An entry in the clean g/f thread

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
looks good bro. got any pics of that svtc? is that vert yours? how old are you both? and congrats on the fiance'

Pegasus

Established Member
I would love to post a pic of mine but I'd get in deep shit. ( I need to talk to her more) She's got some good ones that I took here recently. I need to get her on my car this next spring, I've got her talked in to that!

A

sleepysvt98

Established Member
Vanride69 said:
looks good bro. got any pics of that svtc? is that vert yours? how old are you both? and congrats on the fiance'

I'll post some pics of the SVTC and more of her soon. The vert is still here but I sold it to my twin brother. I'm 22 and she is 19 (I know, robbing the cradle :) )

Pegasus: Hey mang whatsup? I'll get you that sweater back asap. I've got a project this winter I may need some help on. We'll discuss over a few beers.

Scotty885: I live in Belton, just south of Grandview.

Everyone: Thanks for all the compliments, she's a real sweetheart. On top of that she's "making" me get an 03-04 Cobra this Spring so she can drive it sometimes. :thumbsup:

2003 Silver

Banned
sleepysvt98 said:
I'll post some pics of the SVTC and more of her soon. The vert is still here but I sold it to my twin brother. I'm 22 and she is 19 (I know, robbing the cradle :) )

Pegasus: Hey mang whatsup? I'll get you that sweater back asap. I've got a project this winter I may need some help on. We'll discuss over a few beers.

Scotty885: I live in Belton, just south of Grandview.

Everyone: Thanks for all the compliments, she's a real sweetheart. On top of that she's "making" me get an 03-04 Cobra this Spring so she can drive it sometimes. :thumbsup:

She's cute and the cans are great! Too young to be engaged bro...I waited until I was 28...still might have been too early!!

SVT_driv3r

Established Member
damn man you gotta nice ride, awesome headlights, and obviously equipped with cusiony airbags incase of emergency.... and your car is awesome too :)

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Not only goes she have nice titties, but she's really cute, too. :)

If she has a CSVT, tell her to start posting here. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread