Amusing / Good Cover Music

99cobra302

Established Member
I was listening to these songs at work today and was wondering if there were any other amusing song remakes.....or even really good covers of other songs.

[YOUTUBE_BROWSER]NifQ_RzHzCo[/YOUTUBE_BROWSER][/QUOTE]

[YOUTUBE_BROWSER]AblYul4E36g[/YOUTUBE_BROWSER][/QUOTE]

Last edited:

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Blugrass version of "All Along the Watchtower." Pure sacrilege, and fun as hell.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ2FPQO5hbc&p=D7C917970845C5A0&playnext=1&index=30"]YouTube - jimi hendrix - All Along the Watchtower - Pickin' on Hendrix[/nomedia]

Jim Snover

"Suck hot protons, zombie dishwasher!"

Mayo5

Established Member
Blugrass version of "All Along the Watchtower." Pure sacrilege, and fun as hell.

YouTube - jimi hendrix - All Along the Watchtower - Pickin' on Hendrix

Jim Snover

"Suck hot protons, zombie dishwasher!"

Not sacrilege at all, but awesome. I don't think there are many people in the world who can understand how hard flatpicking is. It's an art.

I'm sure Dylan would be proud for someone to take that and put it into their own style. He said it himself that his song might as well have been written by Hendrix because he could play better than he ever imagined.

And as for the topic:

[youtube_browser]7CZNuTeq9hs[/youtube_browser]

I love this version, even though it's completely different than the original.

And just because he completely dominated this song. Dolly Parton should just give him credit for it:

The White Stripes- Jolene.

[youtube_browser]zskw3mCQFL4[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

Go Down South

Established Member
Miss May I did a cover of Run This Town. ****ing incredible if you ask me. A lot better than the original if you ask me, then again, I prefer this type of music over hip hop/rap

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8QVVnX41rM]YouTube - Miss May I - Run This Town [HQ[/nomedia]

Users who are viewing this thread