Ams Evo Record, Know Talk Smack!!!

evo8power

Established Member
9.2@160 the video is on evom.net couldnt copy it for some reason, anyway, i love looking at all the other replies when he coudlnt hook up and all you svt morons talked shit and said "all that power usless" god i love proving you guys wrong....

my motor is almost done kiddies wheres my boy at???? :burn:

Ryan.K.

VOLENS ET POTENS
Established Member
Good for the AMS EVO guy..if I remember right, no one really talked smack to him, I give him mad props for his sick ass ride. Sweet car. But you...yeah,..your a homo. Threads like these are a waste of banwidth and you are wasting everyone's oxygen..so stop breathing.

Ryan.K.

VOLENS ET POTENS
Established Member
type911 said:
Lets try.. AMS Evo record, now talk smack!!!

Are we supposed to dance or something? There are still mustangs that are alot faster.

Modular Powerhouse built a TT Bullit mustang, 4 valve block, stock heads, stock intake, stock cams, gutted, upgraded fuel system..blah, blah, blah...and he made 700rwhp on 15lbs of boost and runs 9.70's all day long. Up the boost by a few lbs and he's in the 8's. So yeah..like you said, not a huge feat. But still very respectable.

shaved99gt

Established Member
KB22Cobra said:
Modular Powerhouse built a TT Bullit mustang, 4 valve block, stock heads, stock intake, stock cams, gutted, upgraded fuel system..blah, blah, blah...and he made 700rwhp on 15lbs of boost and runs 9.70's all day long. Up the boost by a few lbs and he's in the 8's. So yeah..like you said, not a huge feat. But still very respectable.
+1

Eddie Z

Established Member
That EVO is sick. I've always respected EVOs, but douches like you give EVO owners a really bad name.

rev440

young punk
Established Member
evo8power said:
9.2@160 the video is on evom.net couldnt copy it for some reason, anyway, i love looking at all the other replies when he coudlnt hook up and all you svt morons talked shit and said "all that power usless" god i love proving you guys wrong....

my motor is almost done kiddies wheres my boy at???? :burn:

So let me get this straight an almost 1000whp out of a car that is pumping out more boost then your iq and it still hasnet broke in to the 8's what gives?

Last edited:

WhiteStallionGT

I've always given that Evo respect. Word to the wise though, this is a wrong way to start a thread. Just ignore those who don't like it, don't put the blame on the whole forum.

Post the correct site, I would like to see it. That evom.net shit doesn't work.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
One of the fastest little cute cars out there. I'm sure any chick would get in touch with her feminine side driving it. Great time, I wonder what the cost to build her was?

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
rev440 said:
almost 1000whp out of a car that is pumping out more boost then your iq and it still hasnet broke in to the 8's?
They can get that kind of HP out of 15 psi?

nogrip

Established Member
i put 3.9 million pounds of boost into my lawn mower, and i run 6's all day long, coincidentally i swapped the original tranny and drivetrain for the evo's awd setup. in case you were wondering its a briggs and stratton

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
AMS Evo is TEH GHEYNESS :burn:

Banned in 5,4,3,2,1 :burn:

Users who are viewing this thread