Amp install

P_RsSVT

Established Member
Hey guys, I tried installing an amp and sub yesterday. I did everything as has been mentioned in the different threads on amp install. I kept getting stereo type bass. The signal for the converter from the wires in the back between the two factory amps didnt work for me. Anybody that has done this before have a good answer as to what I may be doing wrong or how to do it properly? If anybody have pictures I would appreciate it. I pretty much gave up and unless one of you guys help me out I will take it in to get done in a shop. Thanks in advance!!!!

P_RsSVT

Established Member
Well, I took the car to an audio shop and they installed a pioneer deck xm ready along with the amp and subs. They had a the harness required to operate the factory speakers. The audio sounds much better...

P_RsSVT

Established Member
I used a Pioneer radio with 2 10" rockford fosgate punch P3 and a rockford fosgate T3002 amp. Im not sure how much the shop charged for the install. Total price was around 900.00. That was for radio, xm interface, 2 subs, box, amp and install.

Users who are viewing this thread