Amp install kit?

Kgarry

Established Member
I am trying to figure out where the best place would be to get a quality amp install kit for the most competitive price. I am going to get the stereo setup from Sound of tristate, and all I need is the kit to finish off my setup! Any help would be appreciated. I am not looking for cheap, JL,kicker,Rockford, just something of good quality, but competitive in pricing. Thanks

kingnut

Established Member
you might as well buy it from the guys your buying all your gear from. im not sure why you are buying local when you are not even having them install it... all the gear you a buying could be bought online for much cheaper if you are going to install it yourself.

also it depends on how much power you are running. 8, 4, 2, 0 awg kits. i mean your question is really incomplete.

Last edited:

Kgarry

Established Member
Hah, i guess it is. I will be for a small mono block 350W amp. It will be pushing 2 10's and i will be using 8 gauge most likely. I am in afghanistan right now, and i actually have decent experiance with unit/sub installs, so will be doing it myself. Also, almost all of their amp install kits are sold out online which is why I am not buying from them, or i would.

Users who are viewing this thread