Among the First...Tech Question.

1HellvaByte

Established Member
Saturday I closed the deal on a 2005 Mustang GT.

AT (which I may add don't knock it until you try it Ford did a BAD A$$ job with the 5-speed), Int. upgrade, Charcoal leather, Side Air Bags, whatever else options there are its there.

Now to satisfy you guys I will be posting some up close pics of the awesome job of fits, paint, and overall quality. In the past I am sure that most of you are aware of Ford's lack of attention as far as the above is concerned.

They have redeemed themselves tremendously. Kudos to QC at Ford...or for finally getting one. The paint is show quality, and gaps (lets just say Hand-Built resemblance (*sp))

I will be posting pics probably along the lines of mid-week. On here and Pics and Vids. Cross posting I know but they are beautiful cars. I am sure the mods will correct me if they disagree. Mine is stock. I am in such love with the exterior I could not even begin to think about altering the appearance in any way even minute "cough cough" :rollseyes :rollseyes

Tech Question---

Can I place the 17" 04 Chrome Cobra Wheels on the 05 GT with electronic speedo with 275/35/17 F1's this will change the ratio. Any word on what it will do to the comp? I asked a SVT tech and he said that he didn't know what it will do to the car, and advised not to do it yet until he can check it the computer needs to be flashed to match the tire height.

Thanks for the attention and time and advice on the Tech Question

Peace

~1HellvaByte

Users who are viewing this thread