AmericanMuscle Now sells Forgestar wheels...

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Like I said, if AM has them in stock it could be the reason that everyone is waiting so long.

AMChrisRose

We stock all of our Forgestar wheels and ship out same-day (or a few business days if you choose mounting/balancing) if your order is placed before 5PM EST. If they ever are out of stock for any reason, our live inventory should pick up on that and display "Out of Stock" in red on the product page within a few moments.

I did make sure to let my New Product team know about the 20" option, and we'll see if we can start bringing them in. Great suggestions!

As for the different finishes, we brought in what was high in demand. The silvers are rarely asked for, but I threw that in with the 20" requests for the team to discuss.

Thanks again for posting this up!

JerryC

Established Member
Chris, maybe by the time you get silver in stock I will have have been able to talk my wife into allowing me to buy a third set of wheels from AM :)

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
We stock all of our Forgestar wheels and ship out same-day (or a few business days if you choose mounting/balancing) if your order is placed before 5PM EST. If they ever are out of stock for any reason, our live inventory should pick up on that and display "Out of Stock" in red on the product page within a few moments.

I did make sure to let my New Product team know about the 20" option, and we'll see if we can start bringing them in. Great suggestions!

As for the different finishes, we brought in what was high in demand. The silvers are rarely asked for, but I threw that in with the 20" requests for the team to discuss.

Very cool!

Last edited:

Teej281

Established Member

Chris! Whats up my man! Any chance at offering these in the offsets for 99-04's? I'd love to get a set for my car!

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
Chris! Whats up my man! Any chance at offering these in the offsets for 99-04's? I'd love to get a set for my car!

i am wondering this too. those black CF5's would look amazing on an oxford white 03/04 cobra.

Teej281

Established Member
I love me some F14's for sure! Not too big on CF5's, but then again never seen either one of them on a car. I just think that the gunmetal F14's would look sick on my car!

98ss88mm

Established Member
+1 on the 20s, the 19s suck. They look excellent, but the tire selection sucks. Especially if you are trying to run a drag radial. Granted a 20in wheel isnt best for traction, but you get where im going...

teamstorm02

Established Member

Thank you!! If you can get a set of 19x9 and 20x11 I would by them TODAY!!_

bucolic

Established Member
Can anyone confirm if the Forgestar wheel (I forget the name) that comes in 19x10 can work in the front as well?

Right now it says 'rear only' on the AM website, but I know errors have been made before...

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I wonder if AM will carry the CF10
That's a nice looking wheel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt it. My guess is they saw the popularity of the F14's and put in a bulk order for the sizes/colors offered on their site.

dknight

Established Member
I called today to get a price and they said that you cant get the f14 in 18x11 is there some reason you dont sell them or can order them ? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread