American Racing Rebel wheels

Candace 02 GT

Established Member
These are 18x10 in the rear and 18x9 in front. All 4 wheels are deep dish. They are chrome and absolutely perfect. No blemishes whatsoever. These were new in the box until I bought them and mounted them on my car less than 2 months ago.

Check online - the cheapest I've found them comes out to $1026 + shipping for the set of wheels.

Asking $970 shipped without tires, Paypal accepted.

Thanks. :)

rebelpics.jpg

rebelpics2.jpg

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
I was considering buying these a few weeks ago. Absolutely beautiful wheels. :coolman: It's too bad it's so hard to find someone who'll sell the Rebel Blacks. :(

Candace 02 GT

Established Member

I really like them, but I've had chrome on my car for a while now (other wheels). I think I am wanting to try something a little more subtle for a change.

I have seen pics of these (the chrome Rebels) on a Cobra and they look sick!!

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Perhaps when my tax money comes in...I'll look at them..or if someone one wants to buy a set of 04 Chrome OEM Cobra wheels with tires for around $1000.00....I'll take your Rims. Bad thing is..I would still need tires...and damn if they would be expensive.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Guess you don't want to throw the tires in with them do ya?

So..can you maybe send me some close up pics of each wheel? I'll PM you my e-mail address.

Candace 02 GT

Established Member
Sorry, I didn't get your PM until just now.

Yes, they will fit an '04 Cobra. I will get pics to you by this weekend.

I have nearly new tires on the wheels right now that I can include (265/35/18s & 285/35/18s), but I can't afford to let them go for $970 with tires. If you just didn't feel like messing with buying tires and having them mounted and balanced, maybe we can work something out. For what it's worth, you can find pretty good deals on 18" tires on Ebay.

Like I said, I'll get the pics to ya ASAP.

Dusten

Established Member
I'll give this thread a bump, i paid 2g'z for those same wheels and tires at a local les schwab.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Candace 02 GT said:
Sorry, I didn't get your PM until just now.

Yes, they will fit an '04 Cobra. I will get pics to you by this weekend.

I have nearly new tires on the wheels right now that I can include (265/35/18s & 285/35/18s), but I can't afford to let them go for $970 with tires. If you just didn't feel like messing with buying tires and having them mounted and balanced, maybe we can work something out. For what it's worth, you can find pretty good deals on 18" tires on Ebay.

Like I said, I'll get the pics to ya ASAP.

Thanks for the pics that are coming...and yeah I went to ebay. Actually..I find a good deal on tires..and I found these wheels on line for a little less. Your price does or does not include shipping? I was actually hoping someone had a wheel/tire package online for these but, I have not yet found it. I can hit you with what the price was online for the wheels. I won't put it in this thread.

Last edited:

Candace 02 GT

Established Member
It was $970 shipped. I'd like to see the link to the Ebay auction. I did a search on them the other day, and all I found were 17" Rebels made for an F-body. I could've missed it though.. I'm not known for being a computard-genius, haha.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Candace 02 GT said:
It was $970 shipped. I'd like to see the link to the Ebay auction. I did a search on them the other day, and all I found were 17" Rebels made for an F-body. I could've missed it though.. I'm not known for being a computard-genius, haha.

Ask and you shall recieve....You have been PM'ed...the link. Not going to post it here. That is not fair to you. Trust me..it took me some time to find it actually...

Users who are viewing this thread