American Muscle Cruise

Teksid89

Don't Tread On Me
Established Member
I'm registered, there's a large shopping complex off 33 if u wanted to meet that would b empty then with little traffic or off Lehigh street of 78

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
i emailed them about day of show registration. said get there by 8am we may have a few spots. basicly it a pre reg show only

Yeah it's gotten extremely popular over the last three years. The venue is huge though, there was plenty of room for more cars last year. I pre-register every year, but I bet there's room for a more than a "couple" cars by the time all the pre-reg cars are there.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I guess maybe they pre-registered more cars this year than last year. The show has grown every year since year one, so its believable that they sold a lot of pre-reg sheets. You should still take the trip, they have to have parking set aside for spectators. You can at least cruise up with the gang near you and then enjoy the day. It has always been a great show IMO.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I'm registered, there's a large shopping complex off 33 if u wanted to meet that would b empty then with little traffic or off Lehigh street of 78

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

I'm not sure where any of that is. I don't really venture outside of Philly that much. Even at that, if I didn't work for the Eagles or have Phillies season tickets, I'd probably never get out of Jersey. They put an ankle bracelet on you at the border of Jersey and PA and if your not back in Jersey by curfew, or if they think your enjoying freedom too much, they nuke you from orbit.
I'll tell you my route and you tell me if it's near there? I'll take 95 to 476 to Rt.1 to 252 and then onto Media Line. That's the most direct route for me from Gloucester County. I'm willing to deviate somewhat to meet up with you guys as long as its somewhere along that route.

army_man1014

Established Member
Get back in one piece and there will be a beer waiting for you at whatever bar you want to cruise to. :beer:

Ok, nice I appreciate it. I be back first week of Nov. but she needs a new clutch so im not sure if I'm going to garage her for the winter or fix her and get a few weeks out of her before being garaged. Man, i miss her

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
I drove up this afternoon from Va and checked into a room for overnight, then rode out to the venue after dinner to familiarize myself with the area - it's a big area and there were already vendors out there set up, I'm stoked for the show in the morning!

Users who are viewing this thread