American Muscle Car Show PA- 9/11/2010

03sLeEpeRSnaKe

Established Member
I know there's a $20 registration fee but what's that for exactly. I just want to go and have a good time and look at cars and talk about cars, is the fee to be in the show or just to go to it? I don't care either way $20 isn't a big deal, I just want to know what it's for exactly....................Please let me know, thanks.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I'll be there. I already registered on their web site and it looks like the registration gets you some raflle tickets, a guaranteed spot to park close by the festivities and possibly some trophies if you win. For $20 that's going to a great cause when I would have been going anyway, I say it's worth it just for the gauranteed parking and the rest is icing.

The proceeds go to Homes For Our Troops which is cool with me. Anything I can do for the men and woman that are fighting for my freedom is fine with me.

Last edited:

blksvtCOBRA714

Established Member
I'll be there. I already registered on their web site and it looks like the registration gets you some raflle tickets, a guaranteed spot to park close by the festivities and possibly some trophies if you win. For $20 that's going to a great cause when I would have been going anyway, I say it's worth it just for the gauranteed parking and the rest is icing.

The proceeds go to Homes For Our Troops which is cool with me. Anything I can do for the men and woman that are fighting for my freedom is fine with me.

+1. I'll be there as well. Already registered. Anyone interested in meeting up in NE MD and driving up together to make the drive a little more exciting, let me know.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I could catch up with you 04Mach, I plan on leaving my house around 8:30. I'll be in Philly about 10 or 15 minutes later. Coming over the Franklin and picking up 676 from there I guess. We could meet up on the road or somewhere in route.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Ok, where is a good place to meet up? I had planned on coming over the Franklin, but I can easily come over the Whitman as well. Just let me know what you guys want to do.

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
How bout at Saint Joe's University? Big parkinglot and easliy noticeable to find. I have a few people coming up from South jersey as well who are meeting at my school.

Saint Joes university
5600 city ave
Philadelphia, pa 19131

Its a 45min trip to the show from their and we would just jump on 76 and continue the route. Say meet up at 800am and leave at 830?

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I'm gonna have to try to catch up with you guys on the road. My co pilot doesn't get done work until 8, so I don't want to hold you guys up. I can't leave my house until 8:30 or so. I'll catch up to you guys on the highway.

03sLeEpeRSnaKe

Established Member
Hey I have to pick up one of my friends so I'll just meet/see you guys up there. What time is everyone going up there and what time does it start?

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I'm aiming at leaving my house at 8:30 (Woodbury, NJ). Registration is 9-11 and the show will commence from then. I'm hoping they don't start the raffles and stuff until after 11, but either way I'd like to be there by 9:30, 10:00 at the latest.

Users who are viewing this thread