American Idol, WTF?!

logan_yomtov

Established Member
I'm watching american idol and WTF?!?
I feel like i'm probably gona go to hell for watching it!

Where do these people come from? Its nuts. its like watching a freak show.
Does anyone else feel like its wrong?

svtcobra2k3

Established Member
I like watching the earlier episodes because it's great entertainment. Seeing these dumbasses who think they can sing, sound like turd, and Simon spews the truth and they cry! haha.

CSD

Banned
The self-selecting pool of singers think their big break is going to come from going all the way on American Idol. They consist mostly of delusional amateurs and not seasoned, stage-savvy performers of professional caliber. Color me shocked.

JasonSnake

Established Member
it's nice seeing rejects get rejected as they watch their whole un-realistic, disconnected-from-real-life ambitions go down the toilet in a public bathroom at a zoo.

lightning_2000

Established Member
i say
nuke em all
s-redeemer.gif

s_x_i

Established Member
I have never watched this show before, but I happened to see it last night.

Ha ha ha - useless singers that sound crap, everyday people having their dreams crushed on national television...

I found it highly amusing :coolman:

JasonSnake

Established Member
s_x_i said:
I have never watched this show before, but I happened to see it last night.

Ha ha ha - useless singers that sound crap, everyday people having their dreams crushed on national television...

I found it highly amusing :coolman:

I bet these people have never touched a wrench their whole lives. They need a hobby...like us :coolman:

Bluedot_26

This Space For Rent
Established Member
Hmmm .... far be it for me to throw spears in the name of superiority....

That said .. that mutant who looked like Quato from Total Recall and his "short bus" buddy are in my opinion the active ingredients in Stupid.

And let me be the first to predict that "person" from Midvale UT who attempted Unchained Melody will end up a serial killer. Make no mistake. Jame Gumm has nothing on him. The co-workers who suggested he make the Hajj to Idol-Mecca should purchase body armor, and rent the SAW trilogy.

On the other hand … if you choose to parade yourself in front of an unparalleled 30+ share audience with delusions of grandeur, reap what you’ve sewn.

In any case, I was entertained.

Fenah

Crazy Greek Man
Established Member
MOst of the bad people know they are bad, they go to be on national television.

txyaloo

Established Member
Bluedot_26 said:
That said .. that mutant who looked like Quato from Total Recall and his "short bus" buddy are in my opinion the active ingredients in Stupid.

The best comment of the night from Simon was describing the "mutant". He said the kid, "looked like one of those animals in the rain forests with the big eyes. you know, a bush baby" straight to his face. That had me cracking up. :lol:

countrysquire

Search then Ask
Established Member
txyaloo said:
The best comment of the night from Simon was describing the "mutant". He said the kid, "looked like one of those animals in the rain forests with the big eyes. you know, a bush baby" straight to his face. That had me cracking up. :lol:

+1 It was great

JSpeed

Degenerate Speeder
Established Member
hoamskilet said:
I feel trash shows like this bein on tv is wrong

I think its garbage. People that get off on making fun of the less fortunate/whatever are stupid IMO

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I was addicted to it last year. I used to make fun of people who would schedule their time around TV shows. Now I is one! No time this year to catch the show.

logan_yomtov

Established Member
for some reason, tonite they showed the saddest group of people i've ever seen on the show.
I really wish they focused more on the people who were good and made it through rather than the sad unfortunate people who are borderline retarded or insane. Talk about delusions of grandeur.

To me, half way through the show, i felt like its lost its entertainment appeal and has become a sad exploitation of some very troubled individuals. Even so, i couldn't change the channel or stop watching.

Users who are viewing this thread