American Idol.. Hottest contestant ever.

Black0ut

Established Member
Don't know who else is watching this right now... but that girl that just auditioned, Christie Lee Cook, has to be the HOTTEST coolest chick ever!..

Gorgeous... Great voice... and she's trains in MMA for cagefighting?!

Christie... If you ever somehow read this. Marry me!!!

Alright, back to the hockey game lol!...

Edit: Looked quickly for a picture and couldn't find one, so if you didn't see her, you missed out! but she's movin on, so I'm sure we'll be seein more of her :beer:

Last edited:

Calypso Vert

Established Member
Yeah she's a babe and the fact that she is a cagefighter makes her even more hot. I just wish the gf would quit watching now because it is so boring!

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I thought only women and preteens watched american idol?

WshIHada03SBCbr

Established Member
Don't know who else is watching this right now... but that girl that just auditioned, Christie Lee Cook, has to be the HOTTEST coolest chick ever!..

Gorgeous... Great voice... and she's trains in MMA for cagefighting?!

Christie... If you ever somehow read this. Marry me!!!

Alright, back to the hockey game lol!...

Edit: Looked quickly for a picture and couldn't find one, so if you didn't see her, you missed out! but she's movin on, so I'm sure we'll be seein more of her :beer:

bahaha thats funny, sittin here watching her now.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
It's kinda like Fast 'n Furious. Every guy on here says they don't watch it, but it's in their video stash and they view it once a month for driving tips.

Haha whatever makes you feel better. I've never watched any "reality" tv trash. I stick with G4, Comedy Central, Shotime, and Discovery.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Haha whatever makes you feel better. I've never watched any "reality" tv trash. I stick with G4, Comedy Central, Shotime, and Discovery.

I don't watch broadcast TV, so I wouldn't know. Once in a great moon I'll watch Mythbusters on Internet TV.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Use to watch it, love the comments from Simon. But ever since Chris Daughtry got voted off I've been al ittle pissed. Cant recall what song he did but I think Scorpions but he rocked it hard. Clay Aiken..WTF!?! :dw:

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
Don't know her name but the brunette from last year that was supposedly in the sex tape.

Her? one on the left!

Antonella-Barba-idol.jpg

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
well the only sex scandal i remember from last season was Antonella Barba and thats her i remember seeing her a couple of times.

Users who are viewing this thread