American Ghost Hunter

NITMARE

Established Member
I don't want this to turn into a big shit show mud slinging fest cause I know there are some very strongly opinionated people on this board when it comes to paranormal type stuff.

ALL I am posting this up for is because I think it's cool for a friend of mine. The link in my sig to the band "Index Case" is a local band and I am buddies with the lead singer Joe. About a year or two ago him and two other guys started working on a documentary called "American Ghost Hunter" that was the three of them traveling across the country visiting what are thought to be the most haunted places in the country...they made a trailer for it and one way or another Ryan Buell (from Paranormal State on A&E) found it and wanted to be part of it and take it to the next level. The project is nearing completion and Ryan Buell's crew has made another trailer for it that utilizes one of Index cases songs towards the end which for me personally is just cool. Aside from being a fan of the band because I am buddies with them I think they are talented and this could be a break for them. Anyway check it out.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1I4qo6XOZc"]YouTube - NEW AMERICAN GHOST HUNTER HD TEASER TRAILER[/ame]

NJ 03 GT

Established Member
Looks good. Very interesting. Ive done some local investagations with some local "ghost hunters" T.A.P.S filmed a little over a year ago a block from my house too

So is this going to be in theathers or start to DVD or movie on A&E?

Last edited by a moderator:

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
Nice Vid! Those types of shows are typically not my cup of tea but that one looks interesting!

NITMARE

Established Member
Not sure if it is going to be a DVD, or a select theaters thing or what just yet.

MystiChrome04

Established Member
It's called "Under Water" by Index Case....go to their Myspace linked in my sig and it's on their playlist.

Any idea what album that's off of, I watched them live quite a few times but I've never seen an album with Underwater on it (im originally from QC)

Last edited:

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
I'll definitely check it out. I remember seeing a show 3 people doing the same thing, and the stuff they saw and felt were mind boggling on camera.

NITMARE

Established Member
Any idea what album that's off of, I watched them live quite a few times but I've never seen an album with Underwater on it (im originally from QC)

Right on, it's a new track that will be on there upcoming CD so you can't even download it yet which sucks. I have heard a few of their demo's for the new record and it's going to be really solid. I would say they have definitely gone from a "good amateur band" to a "good real band" with this new stuff. If that makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread