Amazon Tuning Day

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
thank's for making us pay more Kevin............. jk

Sorry bro. I feel real bad about bailing out at the last minute. This is something I usually don't do at all. But, I'm a student & money is tight for me. Getting a re-tune for my new mid pipe is really not needed right now...

Have a good time though. Rick is the man. ;-)

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
Saturday

8AM-vertiblemenace
10-Lethel1
12-tnkucan
2-VNMS03
4-EvilMach
6-96svtmystic

Sunday

9AM- Nazgul
11-pro71bird
1-sacer6
3-venomous03svt_1
5-

OK Sal I moved you to Saturday and moved the last tow Sunday spot up one time slot

I would advise the later in the day guys to be there around noon anyway.. you never know when you might be able to get in ahead of your scheduled time slot

Last edited:

blwn03sonic

venomous motorsports
Established Member
well i was going to get tuned on saturday, but my car took a crap it is no longer running for the moment. i had the 6pm slot on saturday if anybody wants it. i want to thank linn and rick for helping me with the questions i had. great customer service. hopefully i can make it to the next tune with a car.

Last edited:

tnkucan

tnkucan
Established Member
well i was going to get tuned on saturday, but my car took a crap it is no longer running for the moment. i had the 6pm slot on saturday if anybody wants it. i want to thank linn and rick for helping me with the questions i had. great customer service. hopefully i can make it to the next tune with a car.

5k rev lol

Evil Mach

Fight the Good Fight
Established Member
nice meeting all of ya'll. Thanks Don from NLOC for selling me your stock MAF! Thanks Rick from Amazon for making the car run right, she has some wicked pull on the top end!

My original time was for saturday. Once we had her on the dyno, Rick found that my MAF had crapped out. I posted on here and other local boards looking for a new one. The Lightening guys from the sunday morning session got ahold of a friend of their's who was willing to part with his stock 90mm MAF. I was able to get tuned and it rocks :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread