Amazon Tune+JLT= Sh*t Eatin Grin

Trbo6gn1

Established Member
Finally got around to installing my JLT and Amazon Custom Tune. I've been reading for months now about how much of a difference it makes and i was not dissapointed. I called Rick and had him walk me through the datalogging and all of the other little questions i had. Definatly A+ customer service.

The car runs like a raped ape to say the least. The "turbo lag" type throttle response is gone and it rips through every gear. Now it's time to start installing the rest of my stockpile that i've had in my basement for months.

mms_picture.jpg

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Finally got around to installing my JLT and Amazon Custom Tune. I've been reading for months now about how much of a difference it makes and i was not dissapointed. I called Rick and had him walk me through the datalogging and all of the other little questions i had. Definatly A+ customer service.

The car runs like a raped ape to say the least. The "turbo lag" type throttle response is gone and it rips through every gear. Now it's time to start installing the rest of my stockpile that i've had in my basement for months.

mms_picture.jpg

Damn, you purposely torturing yourself!!

kingnut

Established Member
lol dude you got a stockpile, i like it. how much did the intake and tune cost?

Rick@Amazon

SVT God
Established Member

mms_picture.jpg

Glad you liked it! Post up some pics of those new wheels when you get them on.

Users who are viewing this thread