Amazon Racing

SlammedSVT

Who's ya Daddy?
Established Member
Just wanted to give a big thanks to Amazon (Rick and Linn).

Drove down to South Carolina from Knoxville to get a tune and it was well worth it. Rick tune the truck on the money the first pull on the dyno. Just goes to show how good of a tuner Rick is.

Super nice people and was just a pleasure to meet.

I am stuck on Amazon Racing now. :beer:

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Ive heard nothing but GREAT things about Amazon. Only reason i didnt get tuned by Rick, when he was hear in Norcal, is because i didnt have the cash at the time.

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
Snakestress and my self are still tyring to get people here to sign up so we can get Rick and Linn out here for a tuning day.
But I have a mail order tune from Rick and thus far cannot be happier!
Besides the bad ass tune, Amazon's customer service is pretty much the best I've ever dealt with.

Pewter99TransAm

I agree...I skipped class one day and drove down...stayed all day for my mods to be installed then dyno tuned. They bought me lunch and treated me great! I have not a thing bad to say about em. And I made crazy numbers for 90 degree heat 13degrees of timing and conservative air/fuel.

Last edited by a moderator:

LightningMAS

Banned
AMAZON ROCKS!

i bet u are glad u went to AMAZON and not DELK. :) ;)

i only have the e-mail tune from him to... i will be going to there shop when i have time one day. and get a real dyno tune and tuned!

Rick and Linn are the nicest people to work with..

SlammedSVT

Who's ya Daddy?
Established Member
Kryo-Genik said:
Snakestress and my self are still tyring to get people here to sign up so we can get Rick and Linn out here for a tuning day.
But I have a mail order tune from Rick and thus far cannot be happier!
Besides the bad ass tune, Amazon's customer service is pretty much the best I've ever dealt with.

Sorry guys I have been in FL (still am) and not been able to get on the net very much.

If you guys could get them out there it was be great. It might be a problem because they had ton of cars they where working on.

SlammedSVT

Who's ya Daddy?
Established Member
LightningMAS said:
AMAZON ROCKS!

i bet u are glad u went to AMAZON and not DELK. :) ;)

i only have the e-mail tune from him to... i will be going to there shop when i have time one day. and get a real dyno tune and tuned!

Rick and Linn are the nicest people to work with..

I wrote you back on nloc.net as well. Yeah screw delk. haha If you get ready to go up there give a shout and I will go with you if you want. I thinking of whipple of kb my truck so I might just drive with you.

SlammedSVT

Who's ya Daddy?
Established Member
On a real safe tune I made 415 rwhp and I cant remember how much torque off hand. Tune was done on a mustang dyno.

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
Tazman1 said:
Well, how about some #'s.

off the top of my head Ricks tune got me 408/523 (or 533 i forget) on the dyno. All of this at a A/F that was soo flat it looked like one of the bars on the A/F graph

SlammedSVT

Who's ya Daddy?
Established Member
Kryo-Genik said:
off the top of my head Ricks tune got me 408/523 (or 533 i forget) on the dyno. All of this at a A/F that was soo flat it looked like one of the bars on the A/F graph

Thats nice numbers consider the a/f looked like that. :beer:

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
SlammedSVT said:
Just wanted to give a big thanks to Amazon (Rick and Linn).

Drove down to South Carolina from Knoxville to get a tune and it was well worth it. Rick tune the truck on the money the first pull on the dyno. Just goes to show how good of a tuner Rick is.

Super nice people and was just a pleasure to meet.

I am stuck on Amazon Racing now. :beer:

I love seeing Lightnings in the shop..yours is a beauty..it was great getting to know you too...Thank you for allowing us the privledge of tuning your L

the Lightning guys are surprised at Ricks backround with Lightnings..but judging from the amount of Lightnings he has been tuning these days... I think the cat is out of the bag now

Last edited:

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
SlammedSVT said:
Thats nice numbers consider the a/f looked like that. :beer:

I have not one complaint thrus far. To be honest I feel I will break my truck before his tune breaks my truck. She runs great and even in the cold she still pulls hard an dmakes me grin.
I just wish Snakestress and myself could get enough people int his area to pitch in to have Rick and Linn come out and tune for us!
I am honestly getting to the point where I may just drive to Amazon and have tune me LOL

Users who are viewing this thread