amazing fast integra VS viper and Vette

fatcobra

Established Member
I love how ricers speculate what the other car had as far as mods go. Sorry but that Viper driver let up, going that fast on a road with other drivers was crazy, and looks like the viper realized it. For the Vette, had it really been twin turboed we would have heard the spool up. Guy has one down here and it just sings with such a high pitch whine. Reminds me of the guys that do a fly by and say they beat you.

xilix

Too Stock
Established Member
I love how ricers speculate what the other car had as far as mods go. Sorry but that Viper driver let up, going that fast on a road with other drivers was crazy, and looks like the viper realized it. For the Vette, had it really been twin turboed we would have heard the spool up. Guy has one down here and it just sings with such a high pitch whine. Reminds me of the guys that do a fly by and say they beat you.

Looks like you're the one doing the speculating here. Turbo vettes can be VERY quiet cars..look at Lingenfelter.

I don't know who those people are and I'm sure you don't either. How do you know that they arent all buddies?

L3thal 324

Established Member
ok theres a guy here with 500hp civic... and not all linginfelters(SP) are 900hp some are only 550 to 600?? yeah the integra got beat but man i think he held his own pretty damned well!!! even if the vette was only full bolt ons, the integra is still pretty damned quick and im sure it will hand just about any stock 03 cobras ass!! that right i said it!!!! what!!! WHAT!!! (ok flame suit on)

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
dudes speedo was pinned, I think a full bolt on viper should of handed the teg his @ss just as much as the vette.

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
ok serious question here, was this on george bush tollway in dallas? That stretch where the teg raced the Vette looks like the section right next to my apartments. If so, I wanna meet up with you guys and check out these cars. That was a C-4 callaway TT Vette and they estimated about 500-550 bhp btw. As for the integra, damn fast. You know he has a fast car b/c he was full out expecting to reel in the Vette and was like dayum when the Vette pulled away hard. That Vette IMHO OWNS!! Nice cars all-around though. I think the Viper did well but may have been more timid due to traffic and his lane choice than the teg. Just my .02

Let me know if this is from george bush tollway though, maybe I can meet up and check out this teg soon.

Wayneo

Established Member
I don't think that the Viper let up. If he let up he would of hit the brakes to let the integra know that he was stopping. But damn that integra is SICK.

Users who are viewing this thread