Amazing deal on Nitto 555R DRs

Tampa03cobra

Frivolous Lawsuiter
Established Member
I just wanted to say that I you guys really are the most competitive tire chain I have dealt with.

I drove to work today on my bald set of nittos, and it started raining.. I realized that it was time for a new pair. So, feeling in the mood to laugh, I went by a local dealer, who wanted 400$ per tire, mounted, balanced, installed:dw: No kidding!

So I went to a local tire chain, to see if they were any more reasonable, they wanted 250+ a piece, mount, balance, install.

Well, I had ordered from DTD before, and had great luck, so I figured I would give them a call. After a very brief hold time, Brad answered the phone. He was friendly, had all my information handy, and gave me a price that just about floored me!

I rarely write posts like this, but I know it's a common perception that you are going to get screwed no matter who you use when it comes to buying performance tires. When you deal with a place that spends their time selling Camry and mini van tires, they try to give you the spin of "it's an ultra performance tire, it's rare, thats such a wide wheel" and the other smoke they blow up your ass. DTD is none of that. From dialing the digits to having the tires on the way to my door took less than 2 minutes. They haven't even brought out my appetizer yet. (Posting from a local pizza place)

Thanks guys, I'm looking forward to not having to use Oars and a life jacket to get to work.

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
^
That's awesome!!! Thank you so much for the kind words Tampa03! We value your business and we do guarantee the lowest delivered price! I'm going to forward your post over to Brad. I'm sure he'll appreciate it as well. Please let us know if you need any further assistance!

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
^
That's awesome!!! Thank you so much for the kind words Tampa03! We value your business and we do guarantee the lowest delivered price! I'm going to forward your post over to Brad. I'm sure he'll appreciate it as well. Please let us know if you need any further assistance!

if i wanted two bfg 315/35/17 DR's and wanted them heat cycled, how much can you get them to me for? thanks -dillan

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
^
Here's a link with the current price on the 315/35-17 BFG D/R

Shipping is free for TX residents! With that said, a new pair with TAX and heatcycling is only $437.33 :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread