Amazing Customer Service story; Billet Pro Shop

tigbitties

IG: andrewharpers
Established Member
I'm going to start off this thread by thanking Billet Pro Shop for their utmost amazing Customer Service feats and actions that have me speechless and Blown Away!
(Well worth the read if you're this far) but just incase,

TL;DR-Billet Pro Shop saved me at 230am and is the best shop in Canada hands, down.

Hi everyone, my name is Andrew and I am from Kingston, Ontario. As most of you know, in Canada the weather doesn't compare to all of you fellow SVTP people who live down south, so the hobby of car season is short lived. I purchased my first cobra 2 years ago when I turned 21 and got a Supervisor position at work so I wanted to treaty self to a nice car. It is an 03 with 69xxx miles on it originally from Georgia.
jugebery.jpg

To cut too the chase, I wanted more power and had my blower sent to Stiegemeier In Missouri. After it left their building I had been on the route to reach my 560whp goal for my cobra that originally was 480/480hp,trq. Stage 7 port and all the supporting mods needed to hit that benchmark. I learned to work on mustangs from previous summers with friends and was ready to take on the challenge myself and learn my car, inside and out.
gesypu6y.jpg

nu8ubu2y.jpg

I finished my build and loaded the car and headed to the dyno early in the morning to hopefully head home with a drivable cobra that was potentially everything I was waiting for since the snow hit the ground in November. Unfortunately I couldn't dyno and had diagnosed the cobra to need a rebuild after I didn't have any compression from drivers side heads and found broken cam gear and timing chains.

I called off the work being done to the car and just decided to wait until next year and come back bigger and better and do a serious build and be patient with the car. Fast forwarding to just 4 weeks ago, I went to Billet Pro Shop and met the owners of the shop and wanted to get an opinion of what my best options were for getting my cobra back up and running. My luck, there was a mustang event going on across the street a footballs throw away from their front door. So we went over to to see their shop car run and meet some new people who love the hobby as well.
yqu5yqyd.jpg

After seeing some passes of their car and getting tons of photos and videos of the car, one of their customers and I were talking and he let me ride shotgun in his Shelby (previously owned by Billet Pro Shop). Ecstatic and really glad I met the friends of Billet Pro Shop, I convinced myself I was ready to start thinking about getting the cobra to their shop to get work done. How busy they have been, and will be for the rest of the summer, Sylvain and Mat both said to bring the car up and they would start on it right away. Which brings me, to this post.

Lastnight I grabbed my friends truck and borrowed my other friends trailer and loaded the cobra and started to make my way to their shop. Unfortunately I worked the whole day and was extremely tired for the 3.5 hours drive there, but I was excited to get the car in their building and have the work done. I made special arrangements to meet Mat at the shop for midnight and unload the car and head back home.
py6yra3y.jpg

7a4ebyre.jpg

We got the car unloaded, finished chatting and I was on my way. I filled up the truck and set out on the highway. Not even 20 minutes after leaving their shop and I blew a tire on my trailer and stranded on the side of the road. In Quebec, where English is very scarce in some points I was almost in a panic. I called Mat and told him my situation and he said, you know what, no problem. Let me call my father and see what we can do. 2:35am and I get a phone call from Sylvain and was told he was on his way.
9ajy5ege.jpg

yse9equt.jpg

Sylvain showed up with his tools and helped me remove the tire from the trailer and guided me back to his house where I could park my trailer for a day or 2 until I had time to come back and get the trailer and be on my way.

Speechless. Flabbergasted. Grateful. Ecstatic. I couldn't believe they went out of their way to make sure I was able to get home okay. I made it home at 6am and got the truck back to my friend and got some sleep. I am writing this post to thank Billet Pro Shop and let them get the recognition they truly deserve.

My hat's off to this amazing shop and their amazing customer service! I just wanted to let everyone know that this is what customer experience/service is all about, and if you are ever ever thinking about calling their shop to get any work done it is WELL WORTH THE DRIVE!

Well done Billet Pro Shop, Well done!
www.billetproshop.com
javavumy.jpg

Satyr

Established Member
Nice to hear stories like this every now and then. Seems that customer service is increasing in rarity, anymore. Kudos to them and good luck with your build!

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
Hell yeah!! This is how it should be!! People helping people :beer: awesome community and kick ass service from BPS.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
They are 100% top notch people.
They need to move to New England!

oldmodman

Established Member
It's always good to hear about a shop and people that will really go out of the way to lend a hand.:thumbsup:

Even better when they have to really inconvenience themselves with a zero dark thirty run to help out.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Woody6799

Established Member
Awesome, love reading about stand up shops instead of bashing ones that fall short. Sounds like you found a great group of guys to work with for many years to come!

Hank

Mechanical Engineer
Established Member
I've got 3 things to say:
1) Billet Pro went WAY above and beyond.
2) Your buddy needs to put a spare in the trailer for the next blowout.
3) You need to watch this video.

[video=youtube;tz_l6fxfS08]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz_l6fxfS08[/video]

03'Darin

Established Member
Fantastic customer service right there.

I was just discussing customer service, well the lack of, pretty much anywhere you go. Glad to hear there is still some out there.

tigbitties

IG: andrewharpers
Established Member
Haha very well said Hank. I unfortunately thought it was going to be a smooth sailing trip there and back so forgot the tools. Lesson learned to be more prepared because anything can happen. I got a good laugh out of the video you posted though haha

Users who are viewing this thread