#AM2014 6th Annual American Muscle Mustang Car Show Compilation Video - You're in it!

SON1C

Established Member
AM 2014 was a freaking blast, met some of my fellow SVTPers, 31k donated, and someone won a beast of a car (MMD)
Hope you enjoy the video!

[video=youtube;0JyMUO3P5SE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JyMUO3P5SE[/video]

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
great vid man. and nice finally meeting you in person. thanks for the tips and thanks for the shine on the car

if anyone hasn't checked it out look at his waxes. http://son1cwax.com its some good shit

Woody6799

Established Member
Good video... I saw your car but wasn't able to meet you. I was parked all the way up next to the parts pick up tent with 3 other Cobra's. Your car was clean... as expected lol

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
I was there by my lonesome. I saw a lot of cars that I recognized but wasn't able to find any of the owners. I'd hang around the car waiting to see if someone would show up but there was just so much to see.

Zporta, the car looked amazing as usual!

SON1C

Established Member
great vid man. and nice finally meeting you in person. thanks for the tips and thanks for the shine on the car

if anyone hasn't checked it out look at his waxes. http://son1cwax.com its some good shit
Thanks Zak and agreed nice to finally put a face to the car! My pleasure always there to answer to the best of my abilities -- thanks for the wax shoutout too!
Excellent Video thanks for sharing you did an awesome job
Thank you!
Good video... I saw your car but wasn't able to meet you. I was parked all the way up next to the parts pick up tent with 3 other Cobra's. Your car was clean... as expected lol
Thank you, we'll have to link up next time then -- hopefully by that time I'll be in my sonic blue cobra haha
it better have been otherwise I'd be a poser!
:beer:
Good video! Favourite car is still the Tiffany wrapped 5.0
Thanks cam, and you're bias to blue lol
awesome video. thanks for posting.
my pleasure thanks for viewing
I was there by my lonesome. I saw a lot of cars that I recognized but wasn't able to find any of the owners. I'd hang around the car waiting to see if someone would show up but there was just so much to see.

Zporta, the car looked amazing as usual!
Yeah exactly the event was huge, we need svtp shirts with our usernames on the back haha
The Mystichrome Mach 1 was ridiculous
x2
Great vid!
thanks!
Great video! Didn't see my car though!! Lol
sorry about that lol, thanks though!
Nice video, you managed to capture me talking and my car at the AirLift booth. Lol
Thanks. I'm a creepy guy ;) lol

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
yah nice to finally meet you. I still need to try some of your wax. Great show

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Great vid Drew. I was hoping you got some of the smokeshows in the vid.. oh well haha. I'm joe_dauph on instagram btw. See you next year.

1loudmouthpony

Established Member
Op's car looked great I was the row behind you in a torch red ghost flamed 04 cobra next to it was my buddies 09 bullet with black downforce wheels, zporta you car is amazing as well.

That mystichrome mach was one of my favorites, also the 16.2 mile mystichrome cobra i stood and looked at it for nearly 30 minutes. Never seen one in person as in pristine condition.

Did anyone see the dipped 03 04 cobra at the first row by the fence behind rmr's club? interesting...

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Nicely made video man. My car made it at the 9:30 mark. I was the second black cobra on the right with the sign/couple by it next to the white GT. Woohoo! :-D

Last edited:

Mystic 1

Established Member
That video is awesome! I'm sad I didn't get to meet as many people as I would have liked to, but I am happy that you guys got to see my Mach.

Not sure if I'll be out there again with it next year. Hauling it there and back from Chicago kinda sucked haha but we made it back home safely today.

If I come next year I might just drive the cobra.

Users who are viewing this thread