Am I Crazy

chew74

Established Member
So I just got back from the bars, not totally drunk, but just spent an hour wiping down the L. I even busted out the mothers powerball for the pipes.... anyone else ever done this?

morrison_205

Established Member
04sonicL said:
Im sure your not the first of last guy to do this. I have, but I usually stuff my face with everything in sight first.

hell yeah i rolled off my chick for the night went down got some food, checked out my L make sure she nice and shiny, and logged on SVTPERFORMANCE :beer: :rockon:

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
I actually got a custom "Tempur-pedic Mattress"(Outdoor-Quality
of course)that I put in my L @ nite-time to sleep in....

It's weird at first....But the neighbor's have already gotten used to it.

:thumbsup:

emig5m

Hear it WHINE!
Established Member
chew74 said:
So I just got back from the bars, not totally drunk, but just spent an hour wiping down the L. I even busted out the mothers powerball for the pipes.... anyone else ever done this?

Just an hour? I spend four hours minimum when I clean my L. Full detail including clay bar and polish can go six hours. And not only do I polish the inside of the exhaust, but the undercarriage gets detailed too. No rotting out rusted frame for me. ;-)

Let's not forget to detail the motor bay...hehe..

enginedetail.jpg

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
Yes, you didn't detail it fully, put the cover on it and break out your sleeping bag in the garage so you could be together!!!

Last edited:

red-light

I see the light
Established Member
emig5m said:
Just an hour? I spend four hours minimum when I clean my L. Full detail including clay bar and polish can go six hours. And not only do I polish the inside of the exhaust, but the undercarriage gets detailed too. No rotting out rusted frame for me. ;-)

Let's not forget to detail the motor bay...hehe..

enginedetail.jpg
damn ...very clean....i need to spend time cleaning mine so it looks like that.

Users who are viewing this thread