Am I crazy???

fafafoey

Established Member
Well I just snuck the Cobra out for a quick run since it is dry here in Chicago. I have had the car out of winter storage a few times this year and it appears to be much stronger. The exhaust also seems to be much louder. The car is completely stock. I know the weather has been cool but I had it out in 70 degree weather and it seems much stronger. The car has about 3500 miles on it. The other thing I thought of was hummidity. There has not been any and I know that is a killer on us with the SC. But it seems to be a lot better.

The only thing I can think of is that I took delivery on June 5th of last year. I have #00094. Maybe it was just too hot and humid and in break in during the summer months and I did not get to realize the power. I remember it liking the October air last fall but not like this.

Any thoughts on the "new" beast that arrived after the winter hibernation would be appreciated.

FYI, canabilized a heavily moded 98' GT today. Kid was suprised that he chose to close on an 03' from behind. He asked what year it was at the first stop light. He has some internal work and Headers, Off road, Glass Packs, Gear and some other stuff. Thank god his girlfriend was with him so he can't get away with telling his buddies he got an 03" She REALLY liked the car! :D

Users who are viewing this thread