Am I asking too much?

KBmach1

Established Member
Hey guys I'm trying to sell my 2002 true blue lightning. The truck has 28000 miles a kenne bell and plenty of bolts ons. Just had a built lower end put in by strictly performance of houston a few months ago and have receipts totaling 8000. The truck even still has the rev limiter we put on it for the break in miles and I still have it on because I thought potential buyers would like to hear that. I have plenty of hits from the local autotrader but as far as here goes I'm not getting a lot of interest. Is 23000 too much or have I just not found the right guy. People from autotrader are asking me why I'm not asking more. Thanks for the info

BlownBolt

Doesn't Care
Established Member
Good price, but if anyone is like me i wouldnt want to buy a truck with that much stuff done to it. Good luck

98rs

Established Member
Naa, that a pretty good price. If, you don't have any tunning isues! But true blue's are more sought after than most L's.

l

JoePac

Established Member
Good price, wrong time of the year!!! People are broke this time of the year, and the smart ones who are not are saving 6to7k on these trucks. Right time of year is feb.march.

KBmach1

Established Member
ok, well I appreciate the input and if you know anybody I would appreciate it if you could put the word out on a well priced true blue.

dotstereo

Established Member
That sounds like a pretty good price for the truck in general; nevermind all the mods on the truck. It sounds like a great deal to me. Like others have said, it may just be the market. I don't want to break any forum rules, but have you tried posting an ad on other Lightning websites?

Users who are viewing this thread