Am i asking too much?

03mach1ne

Established Member
I have decided it's time to let Go of the mach 1 but ive had it for sale for almost 3 months now. Am I asking too much for it? Its a 2003 with 107k miles and it's in great condition mechanically, has a few minor cosmetic things here and there but nothing major, and I'm asking 8300. I thought I would be able to get at least 8700 but no luck even with it listed at 8300.

my04mach

Established Member
Probably not IMO. Where I live, it's too early to shop around for cars like this due to the weather. April is when the wheels and deals magazine starts to get thicker around here. GLWS!

Instagram: @ab_mach1

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Stay patient, Northern tier guys just starting to wake up and look around.

nxhappy

Established Member
how do you have it listed? just craigslist won't cut it. put it on the board here, put it on autotrader, hell even put it on ebay

the weather is just starting to turn and people are getting tax money .....just be patient

StrayBullitt

Established Member
I've had as good of luck or better than CL selling the ol fashioned way.. with the car all cleaned up out front with a for sale sign on it.

GLWS !

southport2014

Established Member
I have decided it's time to let Go of the mach 1 but ive had it for sale for almost 3 months now. Am I asking too much for it? Its a 2003 with 107k miles and it's in great condition mechanically, has a few minor cosmetic things here and there but nothing major, and I'm asking 8300. I thought I would be able to get at least 8700 but no luck even with it listed at 8300.
Pm i miay be interested.

Users who are viewing this thread