Aluminum driveshaft

deathwishracer

Established Member
I have up for sale a shaftmasters 4 inch 1 piece aluminum driveshaft, with pinion adaptor. Works perfect, zero vibration. The only reason I am selling is because I went to a Magnum XL 6 speed, and had to have another shaft. This is one of the best mods I ever did to my car. Shaft is in perfect condition, just scratches from being installed and removed. $400 firm, plus the ride. EDIT
Sorry, I just did some research, and discovered the shafts are different for 2011-up. Magnum xl's are the same part# for 05-14, so I thought the shafts were the same. I guess the mounting flange for the mt82, vs the 3650 must be the only difference. This shaft is for the 3650, 05-10. I will remove the thread from the 2011-up area. Sorry for my mistake.

Last edited:

deathwishracer

Established Member
Sorry, I just did some research, and discovered the shafts are different for 2011-up. Magnum xl's are the same part# for 05-14, so I thought the shafts were the same. I guess the mounting flange for the mt82, vs the 3650 must be the only difference. This shaft is for the 3650, 05-10. I will remove the thread from the 2011-up area. Sorry for my mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread