Aluminum Driveshaft For Sale

blake_yount

Established Member
I have a driveshaft that came out of my 1996 Cobra that was an auto conversion toa 4R70W transmission. There is a sticker on the driveshaft with theidentification of NEAPCO CM-4602. It is a 3.5" aluminum driveshaft with aslip yoke for a 4r70w tail housing and 28 spline slip yoke and 1330 ujoints. It has a four bolt flange plate to mount to a 8.8 rear end.Measurements are 54" from tip of slip yoke to flange that bolts on therear end. I would say that it is a 50" - 51" driveshaft if you wereordering a custom one. You don't measure from the tip of the yoke to theflange. You measure from the outer edge of the tail shaft housing to the rearend flange and mine is 50 5/8" so that is why I say it would work on a50"-51" driveshaft.

Driveshaftlooks brand new. Very low miles. I am selling due to I am going adifferent direction. Absolutely nothing wrong with it.

$200.

Wouldprefer local sale so buyer can pick it and avoid shipping. Or non local buyerthat doesn't mind to drive down to get it. I live in Desloge, MO, which isabout an hour and a half south of STL. If you have any questions please let meknow. Thanks

BlakeYount
573-225-4938

Forsale079.jpg

Forsale078.jpg

blake_yount

Established Member
I really don't think it is a custom driveshaft. There were SN95 mustangs with 4r70's and a 8.8 with a 4.6L V8. Am I missing something here?

Users who are viewing this thread