Aluminator shortblock and GT500 heads with high end parts

onefiine69

Established Member
I bought all of these parts with the plan of using it to run in NMRA Pure street. However I am not going to finish this project. All parts are new and never been used.

Engine:
Ford Racing N/A aluminator shortblock M-6009-A46NA with pro billet I beam rods (assembled ready to go) Retail is $4,500 without billet I beam rods and labor to install them
Ford GT Cylinder heads M-6049-GT, M6099-GT Ported to pure street specs by Curtis Boggs of RFD and Lloyd Lovelace of Springfield Custom Auto Machine Retail on these are $2,200 for these bare without port work.
Ford Racing Stainless Steel intake and Exhaust valves (not installed) retail $400 or so
Mellings High volume oil pump with billet gears $325
Also have most of the gaskets needed

Asking $5,000 for everything Will also consider selling parts separate but wont take apart anything that is already assembled.

$3,200 for shortblock
$1,200 for heads bare
$1,450 for heads with valves

Pics can be seen here:

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

kyl

Peanutbutter & Jealous
Established Member
Your photobucket link just goes to photobuckets homepage not your account.

onefiine69

Established Member
price reduced

Asking $4,800 for everything Will also consider selling parts separate but wont take apart anything that is already assembled.

$3,100 for shortblock
$1,100 for heads bare
$1,350 for heads with valves

TWINTURBOCOUPE

Just curious about the heads you have for sale.Can you give some more info about them.Still a little new to the mod stuff. I know it takes different lash adjusters. What else would be needed to make these work on a 4.6 other then a custom intake and exhaust.Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread