Aluminator shortblock and GT 500 heads with high end parts

onefiine69

Established Member
I bought all of these parts with the plan of using it to run in NMRA Pure street. However I am not going to finish this project. All parts are new and never been used.

Engine:
Ford Racing N/A aluminator shortblock M-6009-A46NA with pro billet I beam rods (assembled ready to go) Retail is $4,500 without billet I beam rods, mellings billet oil pump, and labor to install them

Ford GT Cylinder heads M-6049-GT, M6099-GT Ported to pure street specs by Curtis Boggs of RFD and Lloyd Lovelace of Springfield Custom Auto Machine Retail on these are $2,200 for these bare without port work.
Ford Racing Stainless Steel intake and Exhaust valves (not installed) retail $400 or so

Also have most of the gaskets needed

Asking $4,800 for everything Will also consider selling parts separate but wont take apart anything that is already assembled.

$3,100 for shortblock
$1,100 for heads bare
$1,350 for heads with valves

Pics can be seen here:

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Last edited:

onefiine69

Established Member
Compression will depend on the head gasket and heads but if you use a thin head gasket and 54cc combustion chamber it was going to be around 11:1 if you used thicker head gaskets and a 60cc it would be 9:8:1 or so

Westcoast

Established Member
Will those heads fit my 99 cobra, it has a 2.1 KB not sure if the intake is compatible with my set up?(new to mod motors-sorry) if so I am interested. Anybody out their can verify for me perhaps? thanks

onefiine69

Established Member
price reduced

Asking $4,800 for everything Will also consider selling parts separate but wont take apart anything that is already assembled.

$3,100 for shortblock
$1,100 for heads bare
$1,350 for heads with valves

Users who are viewing this thread