alternate SHO sites for info

speed3198

BEWARE the Jabberwocky!!
Established Member
I need choices for SHO info besides shoforum.com. Im looking for repair answers for my 95 mtx.

bread320i

Established Member
SHOtimes.com is still around.

SHOForum.com has pretty much every answer you could need. The search function is your best friend. If all else fails make a post about it, there are many knowledgeable people willing to help.

I also have a good friend in NC that repairs SHO's. I'd be glad to pass his information if your interested.

blue92

Established Member
v6sho : Ford Taurus SHO

This is a bunch of guys that got sick of whiners and the youngsters on SHOforum. Most of the folks in this group have owned SHOs since the early 90s and go to all the SHO conventions. Kirk of NorthEast SHO and Sergio Peffetti the SHO mechanic in Houston, Tx. posts in this group. You'll have to join the group and you can set this up so your replies automatically go to your email.

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
v6sho : Ford Taurus SHO

This is a bunch of guys that got sick of whiners and the youngsters on SHOforum. Most of the folks in this group have owned SHOs since the early 90s and go to all the SHO conventions. Kirk of NorthEast SHO and Sergio Peffetti the SHO mechanic in Houston, Tx. posts in this group. You'll have to join the group and you can set this up so your replies automatically go to your email.

Do you by any chance have a shop name or phone number for sergio peffetti?

Users who are viewing this thread