Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steeda Adjustable Lower Control Arms

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
with my stimulus check?

edit: either stay on topic and cast a vote, or stay out of this thread. this isn't smackdown.

You cant tell people to stay out of your thread. if you don't want what is coming don't post period.

Frankly I dont' care what you do with your check. I COULD give you some suggestions but as you said .. this isn't smackdown ... yet

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
What about a 99/01 Cobra front bumper? You NEVER see those on Sonic Blue Mustangs. I think it would look pretty sweet.

Ram Air hood? Isn't that a Pontiac thing? Like, on a Solstice?

actually Hybred, the 71-73 Mach 1 Mustangs had a Ram Air Hood.

6398d1109637842-71-mach-1-71-mach-1.jpg

I'm wanting this hood for my car. I like it a lot. it will look good, especially when I get the 03 cobra front bumper on.

DSC_0395.gif

357cstang

Used to have a fast Cobra
Established Member

6398d1109637842-71-mach-1-71-mach-1.jpg

I'm wanting this hood for my car. I like it a lot. it will look good, especially when I get the 03 cobra front bumper on.

DSC_0395.gif

I think it looks terrible. Extremely terrible. Note how the 71-73's had subtle lines and an otherwise flat hood with well molded vents? The newer hoods don't look right.

Small cowl hood, Mach1 hood/shaker, Cobra hood if you have to change that.

Cobra front bumper looks good. Spend the money on a nitrous kit and make that thing run quicker.

I voted.

thanks, but I'm not puttiing nitrous on my stang. when everything but engine and tranny are done, then i will have a forged motor put in and a kenne bell blowzilla 2.6, with a t-56 transmission put in.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member

Actually, I know that. It was a joke. Kinda like that hood you posted. Seriously, it's really ugly. Don't do it.

Of the stuff you posted, and going by your sig, I'd recommend the sideskirts and a Mach 1 underchin. It looks like you have the Bullitt sidescoops? which go great with the Cobra (or Bullitt) skirts. That, or UMI LCAs. I'm really happy with mine.

here's a pic of what it looks like with an 03 cobra bumper. I think it looks wicked.

Bullitteys.gif

bullitt.gif

edit: im too low for a chin spoiler...i'll scrape it right off, especially on the big ass curbs we have here.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread