Alpine KTP-445U PowerPack?

NotSatisfied

Established Member
Has anyone here ever installed an Alpine KTP-445U PowerPack?

How do I do this haha

IMG_0985.JPG

IMG_0986.JPG
IMG_0987.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

01yellercobra

Established Member
Can't say I have, but a few of us have messed with the stereo. What are you wondering?

OSU34

Established Member
It’s relatively easy. There’s power and ground. That’s first, then splice into the factory harness for the various speakers you want the power pack to power. Call Crutchfield if you need further help and they can walk you through it.

OldYeller

Established Member
Premium Member

How did you wire it up? Did you have to bypass the Mach amp?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

If you’ve got the stock system the Mach amps do the 6x8 speakers in the rear deck and the front doors, if you bypass them you’re going to lose all the mid bass. What are you trying to power with the power pack?

jbou91

Established Member
You need to connect the remote turn on wire for the old amps, that's why you weren't getting any midbass. Its the blue wire with white stripe, I believe there are 2 of them you need to connect to the same blue wire with white stripe on the new harness

NotSatisfied

Established Member
You need to connect the remote turn on wire for the old amps, that's why you weren't getting any midbass. Its the blue wire with white stripe, I believe there are 2 of them you need to connect to the same blue wire with white stripe on the new harness
Thanks! Yeah, I just removed the entire Mach system and just ran new wires. I have the headunit and amplifier blue/white together going to the blue and white for the car harness now.

Users who are viewing this thread