Almost..

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
My Twin Turbo project is almost done..here are some pics..

cobrafront.jpg

cobrafront1.jpg

cobrafront2.jpg

cobramotor.jpg

cobramotor1.jpg

cobramotor2.jpg

DSG2003

Established Member
Wow. Wish you were closer, I would by you some beer just to bring it over for me too look at. Nice

04Torchvert

Established Member
UHHHHH whoa!!!!!!! You might have the best cobra on this whole site!!!!!!! Yeah I think you do! Dude you have to document this whole thing on video and you would be doing such a public service if you posted a vid of that beast rippin it up.

Cobrastruk04

Holy Mother of god that is crazy how big are those things like twin 56mm?

I cant wait for Hellion to get done with this Single kit there coming out there hella nice people and seem to know what there doing :beer:

blk96SVT

Established Member
Holy crap, thats insane for sure! You and Eric (SVTDubs) need to run each other for top dog of this site. You went all out on the car. How much longer till she gets to start up?

02cobraguy

Established Member
holy shit man, thats insane... I'm glad everything is coming along together so well... When do you plan on having it out?? Do you plan on keeping the t56 or go auto?

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
blk96SVT said:
Holy crap, thats insane for sure! You and Eric (SVTDubs) need to run each other for top dog of this site. You went all out on the car. How much longer till she gets to start up?
Eric's car will get smoked by Dereks. lol

Really, really bad too. Dereks car is set up to make over 1000rwhp and he has a solid axle, a coupe and drag suspension. :D

Last edited:

Tims03GT

Established Member
holeeee crap. You better post lots of vids when u get it going, or God will strike you dead. thats awesome.

im so envious! i hate you.

Users who are viewing this thread