Almost ready to go!

78mphgpr

Under Estimated
Established Member
MyTTCobra002.jpg

MyTTCobra001.jpg

MyTTCobra005.jpg

I know that it is filthy, but I just had to post some pics. It got finished Saturday morning at 2:00 a.m. and driven to the track at 8:00 a.m. for a meet. Then I brought it home to drive it for some break in miles. It just has a base drivability tune in it right now, so no WOT blasts yet. I am just glad to be able to drive it. Huge thanks to everyone included in this build. It took a lot longer than we planned but it always does, right?
Thanks Sam and T.J. at Coastal, Van for doing my heads and making sure the motor was right, Johnny for motor assembly, Jim at THP for the kit and great service, Lethal crew for always coming through, and my friends for pulling me through when I was freaking out about not having my car!
With a fair amount of luck single digits on stock IRS, 18" Nittos, 6 speed and 4100#s are in my future!

tristateZ28Lt1

Established Member
HELL YES!!! I was waiting almost as anxiously as you 78mphgpr. I loved your old videos. I have a feeling the new video that are about to come are going to be a lot better!! Congrats and don't forget the vids!

Users who are viewing this thread