almost got car jacked today

mr_Ginzo

Established Member
so i see a sentra (filled with about 4-5 black kids) give em alittle blowoff, and keep goin. they get infront of me and switch into my lane (4lane road, 2 lanes perside.) the light up ahead turns red and for some reason idk why i changed lanes into the open lane (i wasn't looking for a race or anything) and two guys in the back seat get out hold they're hoodover most of they're face and had a hand in they're pocket and started walking over to the driver side door :eek: so i just took off blew a red ect.....i'm just scared they're gonna see me again.

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
Yet you didn't file a police report or notify the police so that they maybe could detain these kids?

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
They must've been playing Grand Theft Auto too much. Glad nothing happened to you. :beer:

Blowoff, huh? 1.8T? ;-)

mr_Ginzo

Established Member
2.0T, and yeah i'm gonna call the cops saying what, i have no plates, dont' knwo what they looked like ect...so they're gonna pretty much be looking for any red sentra around town.

HIErPwRd

Established Member
yeah, what were you driving?!?blowoof as in turbo or
blow off as in 'you aint nothin'??
really though..
thats crazy, never picture something like that happening..
(spent quite a bit of time in the not so nice areas of san diego too)

mr_Ginzo

Established Member
i think it might have been a prank, cause 1) it was on a pretty busy road, 2) they didn't try to open my car door or take anything out(guns ect...), and they didn't try to chase me (all tho they ouldn't catch me)

bamabubba

Hardcore Cobra Wanter
Established Member
yup

there probably laughing right now. haha we scured the white guy. :nonono:
:nonono: :nonono: :nonono: stupid thing to do to a stranger if itwas indeed a prank. alot of people are getting sick of all the car jackings and they are willing to buss a cap. anyway, good that nothing happened man.;-)
Bubba

ridethelighteni

foolish samurai warrior
Established Member
Maybe a prank, but I doubt anyone here (cept maybe those conceiled carriers) would have reacted differently.

j_granato33

Established Member
if someone was trying to carjack me and i was packing you better believe im going to give someone a lesson with lead in there face.

ridethelighteni

foolish samurai warrior
Established Member
Maybe so, but 4 against 1 could get ugly if they were all armed. Also, I sure that any decent cop that witnessed that would have let you go, called for backup, and checked out the guys in the other car.

mr_Ginzo

Established Member
i was thinking, if i KNEW they didn't have any weapons and i had lets say a maglite and i was with one other kid, if we got out hit two of them (two near the car) they would have been KOed when the other two got out it would tech be a fairfight. if we KO them and have em run they're pockets we make alittle money from the deal.

fststhou realtr

Established Member
Originally posted by j_granato33
if someone was trying to carjack me and i was packing you better believe im going to give someone a lesson with lead in there face.

40 cal. H and K. 2 clips, no waiting. Come to Texas:burn:

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
You would have gotten arrested for assault! 4 witnesses against you and two of them victims.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
if that was me i prob would have done the same thing
although they wouldnt have seen me
you know
from all the tire smoke as i was sideways through the light and down the road!

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Originally posted by DaleM
You would have gotten arrested for assault! 4 witnesses against you and two of them victims.
no witnesses if they aint breathin:eek:
but i do get your point

and that was sorta a joke

mr_Ginzo

Established Member
if they try to carjack me, and i stab/KO but not kill them i'm not gonna get introuble
and if i do get introuble i'm gonna ask the officer for 5more min with the guy...

Mattz

Established Member
Ah, I bet those kids were a great contribution to society, they'll get theirs when they walk up to the wrong car some day.

I remember one time coming home from work, I pulled up to a stop light and a bunch of hispanics were in a car to my left, playing their music real loud. So, we take off and he has a crap pipe on his car, and I could hear him putting all it had to the floor, so I figured I'd show him whats up in my 97 GT. So I hauled ass past him, and start to slow down, and when they pass one of the drivers sticks his middle finger out the sunroof, so I flip him off back... so now they're all flipping me off, so I do the same. So we roll up to the stop light, me behind him, and he gets out of his car and starts walking back to my car, I've got my window down, so he walks up to the window like he's about to throw a punch at me, so I said something like "whats the deal man" and he just looked at me and said some stuff in spanish and then walked back to his car. It was pretty dumb of me, because I was 16 at the time, and there were about 4 of them, and I would of got owned had he of done something

Just one of the many reasons why I like how we're so accepting of immigrants. :)

03gobluecobra

torque steer sucks
Established Member
theres another guy on this board who almost got car jacked last year on the highway. They tried to corner him, and run him off the road. I would definitely report this to the cops.

Users who are viewing this thread