Almost Finished

BADBOLT02

Established Member
Last May my L's engine had a melt down at the Autobahn Road Course in Joliet IL. Over the winter I had my buddies at Roush rebuild the engine for me. Fully forged internals, brand new Ford Racing heads, and I put a 2800 stall converter behind the beast to help push the power through the trans. I'm running 16lbs and with a full Dynatech exhaust system, I should see some pretty good numbers on the dyno this coming Monday. More pix coming soon.

Shot with 1.3 Megapixel at 2007-07-11

Shot with Canon PowerShot SD200 at 2007-07-11

BADBOLT02

Established Member
Yes, the Eaton blower is going back on for right now. The money I had saved up for the Kenne Bell went to dyno tuning and caging my 88 GT. But this winter there will be a nice present for myself under the tree. lol.

BADBOLT02

Established Member
No, I wont be in Joliet on the 21. I'm gonna be down in Norwalk OH racing at Fun Ford Weekend. I go down there every year, its a great time. I was hoping to trailer my Mustang down there this year, but its not gonna be track ready by then, so I'll just be taking the L.

BADBOLT02

Established Member
Just got it running tonight at bout 10ish. Washed it immediately after i knew everything checked out and went cruisin for bout 2 hours. Feels great, shifting real funky with the new stall, but that will be fixed tomorrow at the dyno. I'll let you guys know the numbers tomorrow when I get home.

Users who are viewing this thread