Almost Complete Eaton Swap

Ebrunott

Established Member
Looking at selling the eaton swap I was planning on slapping onto my Mach 1. I'm either going with a Kenne Bell or I'm going to be getting a Terminator, so either way the eaton swap will do me no good. The bundle has everything except a few odds and ends. When i bought the bundle I still needed a fuel hat, and Injectors. Of which I have added those to the collection of parts. Still may be a few little odds and ends missing but most of the major components are there. (belt drive assembly, brackets, the blower, etc.)

I can text you pics if interested in the kit.

looking to get 2500$ or best offer. I've got other parts for sale too, mostly stock mach parts. Let me know! Shoot me your offers. I'll look at ALL of them.

pics3_zps7279e62e.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

pic2_zps8bfcbcf1.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

pics1_zps3700056d.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

image_3_zpsd610c106.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

image_1_zpsd06a7706.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

image_4_zps8e242f35.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

image_zps17cc6ff6.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Ebrunott

Established Member
Open to any offer within reason. I know a lot of you guys are looking at doing an Eaton swap on your 99-01 cobras/Mach 1's. Let me know!!!!

Ebrunott

Established Member
Well when I bought it, it was missing injectors, and a fuel hat. Since then I've acquired both so those come with it. There may be a few small bolts, washers, or other little things missing (easily less than 100$) Thing is I'm not really too sure on the small things because its never been put on my car. All in all, the brackets, belt tensioners, reservoirs, lines, wiring harnesses, pulleys etc. is all there.

Ebrunott

Established Member
Sold! Thanks. :) yea i just needed to get rid of it...still have another blower, throttle body and upper intake plenum fr sale though!

Users who are viewing this thread