Allright who sold their sonic blue cobra to carmax in fort lauderdale??

03cobratech

Established Member
When i got to work tonight i was checking through the new cars I'd have to work on tonight, as i was looking my eyes suddenly lit up :eek: .... I saw my wheels my hood and my spoiler on a sonic blue mustang... I immediately went over and started givin it the full look around... First of all to whomever traded it in, what were you thinkin!!?! This car is sweet.. It has the lightning pulley, offroad xpipe, flowmaster catback, upr Shifter, billet a/c knobs, some sort of fenderwell CAI, and a clutch pedal that is much softer than mine :fm: (but thats another story) The car has the same slight tick mine has, I hope thats not why the owner got rid of this car :(... The tick is not bad at all... Whats funny is that I just ran into a sonic blue cobra (known here as Griffin) last night down here in south florida who has the pulley/chip combo on his car.. And the very next day bamm a Sonic blue cobra at work... I will say i am damn impressed with increase in power from the pulley...:eek: :thumbsup: Im putting my lighting pulley on immediately, the torque production of a pullied car is NUTS!!! I'm glad i finally got to see first hand what a pulley does to these cars now I know that i need it :idea: If the former owner is out there, how come you got rid of it?? If it was a money thing i can understand of course, were there some other major headaches with the car?? From what i have seen i think the car is badass!! After seeing the sonic blue up close its awesome...

Dave

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread