Allen, Texas, Premium Outlet Mass Shooting

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah neo nazi mexican. 100% pure bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Yuuuup....

Sounds more like a leftist loony red flag attempt.

An actual "right wing terrorist" would do actual "right wing terrorist" shit and attack a federal building or some shit.

You can see a huge divergence in thought process from these random mass-murder shootings and actual ideological terrorism like Al Qaeda, or even guys like Timmothy McVey and Marvin Heemeyer.

The latter have specific grievances and target a specific focal of those grievances.

For sure. But I also hesitate to say it was a plant, primarily because we are trying to apply reason and logic to the criminally insane, which is a fools errand imo.

Dude could've just went for the easiest target.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
For sure. But I also hesitate to say it was a plant, primarily because we are trying to apply reason and logic to the criminally insane, which is a fools errand imo.

Dude could've just went for the easiest target.

As someone who speaks out AGAINST suicide and fixing your mental health..

If the options were him or them. he should have just blown his own brains out instead of taking out people

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
As someone who speaks out AGAINST suicide and fixing your mental health..

If the options were him or them. he should have just blown his own brains out instead of taking out people

Absolutely. But some people find reason in others pain, and it's truly tragic. Something needs to change.

robvas

Established Member

Attachments

• IMG_4264.jpeg
    IMG_4264.jpeg
    121.5 KB · Views: 93

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah that would freak me out.

The only time I obey the signs is when I know they'll be looking for it. Government buildings, sporting events, basically places with metal detectors. The rest can get ****ed. Now if they should by some miracle figure out that I am carrying and ask me to leave I will, no problem, but they'll have to know first.

100%

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
I had an interesting experience at the Mall of America, which has heightened security given its prominence. As I was looking at the directory, a dude came up to me and whispered "bad day to carry." I was wearing a thick sweater and there was no way he spotted a print. I am convinced that MOA has some kind of x ray camera that can spot weapons.
You mind if I ask how/what you were carrying that particular day, what happened next and how did you perceive this Rando's appearance???

Any chance you were guarding your rig or your gait was affected by it, if it wasnt some highly trained set of eyes that picked you (possible but doubtful) all I can come up with you got picked exiting your vehicle (adjusting) by camera or walked through a discreet set of metal detectors that was remotely monitored. They have metal detectors that give approximate location (height) and strength of signal (belt buckle small, box of hammers big).

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
You mind if I ask how/what you were carrying that particular day, what happened next and how did you perceive this Rando's appearance???

Any chance you were guarding your rig or your gait was affected by it, if it wasnt some highly trained set of eyes that picked you (possible but doubtful) all I can come up with you got picked exiting your vehicle (adjusting) by camera or walked through a discreet set of metal detectors that was remotely monitored. They have metal detectors that give approximate location (height) and strength of signal (belt buckle small, box of hammers big).

More detail. The event occurred on the day that Al Shabab claimed that they would attack the MOA. There was heightened security on that day and the mall was quiet as many were avoiding it.

MOA has security on par with any airport in the US. Maybe even greater given the local Somali population and post 9/11 security procedure. It is not a regular mall.

I was carrying a glock 17 but it was under a thick Norwegian sweater. There is no way that it would have been spotted.

The rando was a white dude wearing jeans and a t shirt. He acted like he was perusing the directory next to me when he said it to me. I was kind of freaked out by the comment but did not even acknowledge him. There was no follow up, no one confronted me, etc.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
More detail. The event occurred on the day that Al Shabab claimed that they would attack the MOA. There was heightened security on that day and the mall was quiet as many were avoiding it.

MOA has security on par with any airport in the US. Maybe even greater given the local Somali population and post 9/11 security procedure. It is not a regular mall.

I was carrying a glock 17 but it was under a thick Norwegian sweater. There is no way that it would have been spotted.

The rando was a white dude wearing jeans and a t shirt. He acted like he was perusing the directory next to me when he said it to me. I was kind of freaked out by the comment but did not even acknowledge him. There was no follow up, no one confronted me, etc.
Crazy story there, think I would have just stayed home.

Tinfoil time... Not acknowledging possibly kept you from getting arrested if you did get picked (weakly mind you) by LE of some type. Anything more than a hunch on their part probably wasnt enough for them to act on you since they werent 100% on picking you, dont want to go around arresting the shopping public without probable cause. Bad for business. If you gave them anything to act on at that interaction they most likely would have snatched you up.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Crazy story there, think I would have just stayed home.

Tinfoil time... Not acknowledging possibly kept you from getting arrested if you did get picked (weakly mind you) by LE of some type. Anything more than a hunch on their part probably wasnt enough for them to act on you since they werent 100% on picking you, dont want to go around arresting the shopping public without probable cause. Bad for business. If you gave them anything to act on at that interaction they most likely would have snatched you up.

Im thinking the same thing bro… pretty ****ing clever to not react and keep mouth shut…. Most everyone else would have engaged…

robvas

Established Member
What's funny I asked me Mexican (from mexico) buddy about it

Attachments

• IMG_2749.jpeg
    IMG_2749.jpeg
    449.7 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_2748.jpeg
    IMG_2748.jpeg
    211.4 KB · Views: 105

Users who are viewing this thread