All you guys in IL Who got their heads replaced

03CobraRed

Established Member
What Dealer did you guys in IL get your heads replaced at ? I called willowbrook ford and they have no idea what I was talking about and said no to the job. Where to go?

hj16

Established Member
Off Topic......

..... You ready for the 9th Ray??? I called up the Lawyer, and hes representing me as well.

I cant wait:rollseyes

03CobraRed

Established Member
Oh I am as ready as can be, I called him today to make sure he can get me out of it and he assured me he will be able to. Needless to say I am not driving the Cobra there so I am not temped to race you again, HAHA

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by 03CobraRed
Needless to say I am not driving the Cobra there so I am not temped to race you again, HAHA
The Black Beast will be there. I might show up about 30min-1hr early.

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Try calling Packey Webb Ford. They seem to be more SVT knowledgeable from what I read on the forum.

Good luck in court, guys. Keep us posted.

eddy z

Established Member
i would call victor ford in wacconda.. they are truly a ford speed shop and know there stuff..

i have not had my heads repalced as i do not have that ticking noise yet. but my rear end has issues.

03CobraRed

Established Member
Hank, I am coming from Michigan so I dont know where we could meet up, we should just try to meet at a certain place inside?

03CobraCCC

Wheaton Warbird!
Established Member
Victor Ford.....although Packey knows their stuff and their service advisor is cool, Victor Ford sells and installs performance parts and i've heard they did some tuning before with diablosport.....+ they held that huge huge Cobra Gathering over the summer.......

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by 03CobraRed
Hank, I am coming from Michigan so I dont know where we could meet up, we should just try to meet at a certain place inside?
Ill call you up tomorrow

03CobraRed

Established Member
OK talk to you then Hank

I am not really looking for a performance shop I just need to get my heads replaced, and also I found out that because of the tick my car happens to have BLOWBY! GREAT. So I need to get this taken care of ASAP.

eddy z

Established Member
cdh027--not certain as over a year they did not. they might have by now.. i recall a speed shop in Addison that might have though. I just cannot remember the shop's name.

Victor ford each summer has a cobra show. usually a great turnout. Victor also works on cobra race cars from time to time. They are a true old school with new toys speed dealership shop.

In addition to, even though Woodfield ford is not an SVT dealership yet. They are another speed shop. Woodfield sends there techs to Victor for trainined and education. Woddfield will sell modded GT's which they install right after factory, then they all the full fact warranty,ect.. right off the lot..

JymBart

Established Member
Packey Webb Ford

If you are looking for a "service friendly" dealership and having quality work done, ............. don`t hesitate taking your Cobra into Packey Webb Ford. You won`t be dissapointed.

I`ve had performance upgrades installed on both my Cobras, .............. and I have never had a problem with any of the work done.

Many of the members from our chapter (which Packey Webb sponsors) take there Cobras and Classics to Packey Webb Ford for service and say the same thing.

JymBart

cdh027

Established Member
Eddy Z, I think the shop is called Street Stuff. I had them put a set of 4.10 gears in my SS pickup about 6 years ago. I'll have to see if they're still in business.

venams03

Established Member
Just want to say that Victor seems to know their stuff and Matt Wandell (Service advisor) is a standup guy. I'd take it to Victor.

They looked at mine for the tick back in November and told me that I didn't have it, but I'm not so sure they're right on that one. Will have to wait to see how my Snake sounds in the Spring.

Users who are viewing this thread