Established Member
Trackrental.jpg

a9677374.jpg

27ae83d8.jpg

2010-09-30111142-1.jpg

2010-10-07181223.jpg

airmanb2b

Established Member
I've been seriously thinking about ditching either the side stripes or the over the top stripes OR both. This thread is not helping me think rationally about keeping them...

Oh and Slocums car is now without question, the baddest streetable 500 I've ever seen! Congrats Doc, that thing came out AMAZING!

I'm glad I yanked my top stripes for a lot of reasons. I still may yank the sides. Do it up man! And Slocum, your car is shit hot!

jaiasmit

Established Member
I've got a 2012 white, stripe delete SVTPP on hold in Tennessee. Making the road trip on Saturday to pick it up. Can't wait.

I was on the fence with white or silver, but after seeing some of these pics I'm soooo glad I went with white.

slocum1946

singularity
Established Member
I've got a 2012 white, stripe delete SVTPP on hold in Tennessee. Making the road trip on Saturday to pick it up. Can't wait.

I was on the fence with white or silver, but after seeing some of these pics I'm soooo glad I went with white.

congratulations :)

celticfdguy

Keepin Calm and Chivin On
Established Member
I need new stripes on my car.. The original ones are cracking, etc. Replacement stripes are not cheap and I may use that cash for new wheels instead. I got 20,xxx miles on my car. The car owner before me kept the car outside for most of its life without being underneath a cover. That being said, if I remove the stripes permanently what should I expect the paint to look like underneath? Obviously I would detail it, but since its white would the paint color underneath look any different then the paint that's been weathered? I am going to the Carlisle All Ford nationals next week and am nervous to take them off in case I need to get them replaced due to the paint looking funky.

What have you guys seen after removing them?

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
APMECH,AustinSVT You guys have my dream shelby ( 2012, white, no stripes..)

Maybe late next yr I may pull the trigger when I pay off my terminator.... The only thing is I love my Irs..

Last edited:

CodyWayne718

Established Member
What would you guys think a shop would charge to remove all the stripes and buff or whatever else needs to be done? I gotta quote, but thought I'd ask y'all what you thought would be about right.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
What would you guys think a shop would charge to remove all the stripes and buff or whatever else needs to be done? I gotta quote, but thought I'd ask y'all what you thought would be about right.

A full detail should be around $200- maybe another $50-75 to pull stripes?

Users who are viewing this thread