All SFV SVTP brothers!

When, where, and what time should we meet up? Chime in fellas!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LethLByt

VENOM ADDICTS ANNONYMOUS
Established Member
What's up Gents? Well I'm one of the few Termis here in the valley. The reason for this post is to try and start a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly hangout for the local guys here in the valley because in my experience there are not to many of us out here! I think it would be cool to meet up from time to time and shoot the shit or go cruise PCH and the Malibu canyons.

Chime in fellas and let us know what you think! All suggestions are appreciated!

Peetiewonder

RoofGone GeorgeJefferson
Established Member
There are actually quite a few of us in the Valley that I know of. UncleSam is in the valley, as well as a couple of his boys. I'm here. Sean and his pops (dont know their screennames) are both here in the valley. And thers also a sonic blue 03 one that i've seen at Supercar Sunday.

I cruise the canyons whenever I get a chance with Sean and his pops.

LethLByt

VENOM ADDICTS ANNONYMOUS
Established Member
Let me know next time you guys get together, I'll roll with you guys and tell my brother with his 5.0

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
I still head up to the Valley now and then. I've seen UncleSam and Peetiewonder crusing around before.

Nefi

Established Member
I have a coyote, but I don't mind the short drive over there. I used to go canyon driving all the time, but it got hot all of a sudden. I got 4 fix it tickets the last time I was at gmr/Azusa and a speeding ticket a couple months later when I thought it had cooled down. Anyway, I'm down to meet up and I can bring a friend or two.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Really ? I live like 4 houses away from veterans park up sayre St.. Never ran into any cobras other than black stang 97
Weird.... Yeah I live behind Polk by Domino's Pizza and Little Caeser's. My brother has a 97 Vert Black Cobra and a 03 Sonic Blue Vert Cobra, he lives by Cariso Park. Weird, can't remember the last time i've seen other Cobra's besides ours around here.

Alberts03cobra

Established Member
Weird.... Yeah I live behind Polk by Domino's Pizza and Little Caeser's. My brother has a 97 Vert Black Cobra and a 03 Sonic Blue Vert Cobra, he lives by Cariso Park. Weird, can't remember the last time i've seen other Cobra's besides ours around here.

Wow that's really close .. Weird indeed .. I DD my cobra .. Crazy ..

Black Stang 97

Established Member
I drive my car once a week or every 2 weeks lol. Maybe that's you haven't seen mine. I live by the world famous Jack in the Box on Hubbard and Foothill.

Last edited:

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
Wow that's really close .. Weird indeed .. I DD my cobra .. Crazy ..

Awe you guys can be best friends now! How cute! HAHHA

And no you don't DD your cobra.

And when you coming over?

And you didn't go to knotts Albert

Anyways
I'm always down to meet up. Well once the cars done that is

Alberts03cobra

Established Member
Awe you guys can be best friends now! How cute! HAHHA

And no you don't DD your cobra.

And when you coming over?

And you didn't go to knotts Albert

Anyways
I'm always down to meet up. Well once the cars done that is

Actually for the past 2 months I have been driving my cobra daily .. Hit me up sam when your free ..

Users who are viewing this thread