all over the place in the rain

ludbg

Established Member
i dont drive the car in the rain alot but today i had to drive it for a while and the car was just all over the road, like reaaaallllyyyy bad, mainly the rear, over 45mph i thought i was gonna spin out of control.
I have been feeling bumpsteer on dry roads but can it be that bad when its wet out?? i mean i was scared shitless to drive!
Also my tires are bold but its been fine other times... never this bad!!!
i hit a big pothole few weeks ago which i think messed up my camber in the rear right wheel to a point where its definitely visible to tell its cambered in. could that be it? any help is appreciated

im runing bilstein rear on 3/4 cut steeda springs

cobracide

Established Member
It's your tires. Bald tires NEVER work well in the rain. Drag radials in the rain can wreck you quick too. I use the GS-D3s with a huge deep tread and never had a problem. You may want to get a four wheel alignment as well.

Last edited:

mach1033

Established Member
I assume that you are going to be in the market for tires? The Nitto 555 extreme's are a great DD tire that works well in the rain. I drove comfortably at 70mph without fear.

ludbg

Established Member
I assume that you are going to be in the market for tires? The Nitto 555 extreme's are a great DD tire that works well in the rain. I drove comfortably at 70mph without fear.

the Nitto Tires NT555R EXTRE DRAG or the street extreme?

ludbg

Established Member
tires are mostly worn only the inside and ive had bald tires on other cars and was never this bad

ludbg

Established Member
Sooooo basically you're too cheap and/or dumb to buy tires when your car actually needs them? AND you're too cheap and/or dumb to get an alignment when your settings are all ****ed up?

You're cheap u moron go eat penis. Nobody asked for ur retarted reply

Last edited:

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
You're cheap u moron go eat penis. Nobody asked for ur retarted reply

bro you are being a cheapskate, bald tires dont scream wet traction. Next time you ask a question answers these questions mentally
#1 is it a stupid question?
#2 do i know the answer already?
#3 am i ready to take the advice that i asked for?
#4 am i taking the internet too seriously today?

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
bro you are being a cheapskate, bald tires dont scream wet traction. Next time you ask a question answers these questions mentally
#1 is it a stupid question?
#2 do i know the answer already?
#3 am i ready to take the advice that i asked for?
#4 am i taking the internet too seriously today?
#5 should this thread be in smackdown?

Fixed.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
So your saying bald tires AREN'T good in the rain...wow dropping some knowledge lol.

Get tires...better yet don't.

Users who are viewing this thread