all over good weekend

slick0478

Established Member
I usually don't post about kills but this past week(end) and today I am on a roll.
1st last Sat on the way to work some Jackass in silver Zo6 gets next to me at a light, I look over he sees me I'm like what ever I just want to go to work, He is yapping on his cell phone then he throws a rev at me and must have been telling who ever it was on the phone he was gonna race me. So I do nothing just wait for the traffic light like it was a pro tree...lol and then Bam its green I'm gone and what does he do STALLS it what a dick.
I kept the hammer down for a few he just stayed back in embarassment
IF YOU CAN'T DRIVE STICK DON'T BUY A ZO6
2ND
Next day on the way home from work 5am I work nights sometimes. I get on the highway just minding my own got the tunnel vision working from being up all night then. I hear that disgusting sound we all know...The Fart Can..in stereo no less
So I am getting surrounded by flies @ 5am probably some drunk club going ricers in twin Eclipses.
I am in the middle lane of rt 17 wich is freshely paved in Paramus ,NJ. They hit it I hear the little turbo's screaming like a cat when you pull its tail, I paused for like 2 sec then smash the gogo pedal catch them in like 5sec upto about 85-90 now I fly passed them like they were still. I look down and I'm @ 120 now holy crap alot of police on 17 so I back off and pull into a dunkin doughnuts for some "joe" they pulled in too few seconds later..lol and were like man what do you got done to that thing.
I said nothing really which is true they just couldn't believe there Rice mobiles were beat by a stock truck it felt good
3rd
I dont know the model but it was a vert benz said amg on fender
real or not I wouldn't know but it was sweet with 18 amg wheels.
I was at a light he was next to me. The guy takes off so I chase I pass he flips me the bird I keep going laughing to myself that I probably wipped on a 100k plus sports car or so the Dr. thought

Sorry for the long posts but I had a good week
I really have to run the truck in the 1/4 see what it does
Slick

Last edited:

KingKobra

Established Member
Originally posted by slick0478
They hit it I hear the little turbo's screaming like a cat when you pull its tail

Well, I can't brag with my SuperCharger whine, but I'd be scratching the $hit out of those kittens with my monsterous claws. :lol:

Nice Kilz :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread